“Great Show”

White House Theatre
Ranked #91 of 170 things to do in Branson
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great show, great costumes, great time! My family and I loved the show. Go see it and you will not be sorry. Was refreshing to see a show with so much talent in it.

1  Thank CardsFan I
There are newer reviews for White House Theatre

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Enjoyed the show very much. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I thought it was going to be more of a "play", but its an interpretive dance kind of show. The costumes were vibrant and so amazing. My wife and daughter really, really loved this show, I liked it too.

8  Thank Rick B
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Would compare this meal to jail food flavorless and when we arrived our salads were setting out and do not know for how long but long enough to know it was dry and warm. Will not recommend to anyone.

1  Thank laci0110
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is an interpretive dance type show. No words really - other than the narrator at the beginning of each scene. The first half was slower than the second half. I enjoyed it -- but the guys in the family not quite as much.

16  Thank Jamie F
Reviewed September 4, 2013

"I have no idea what show Ed M saw, but we were just there with our three kids (ages 5-14 yrs) and we all loved it! My oldest daughter was fascinated by the costumes and dances, and the boys loved the ship scene, the screen, and the magic. We have visited Branson for many years and have never seen anything like it! It was culturally amazing, and we would recommend it highly to anyone looking for something new, exciting, and fresh in Branson."

3  Thank Connie M

Been to White House Theatre? Share your experiences!