“Best women's bathroom I've ever seen!”

White House Theatre
Ranked #82 of 165 things to do in Branson
Lewistown, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best women's bathroom I've ever seen!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I saw the Paul Harris and The Cleverly's show. He is a great country comedian. I would put him on a level with Jeff Foxworthy, It's hard to explain the Cleverly's. They are a fictitious bluegrass band that appear deadpan serious about their "traditional" music. Then they launch into bluegrass versions of Lady Gaga, Flo Rida, and Beyonce! The music is excellent and the comedy is just hilarious!
And the bathrooms are a sight to behold. Rows and rows of stalls and plenty of sinks and dryers. Ladies, you won't have to hold it here!

Visited July 2013
White H, Director of Sales at White House Theatre, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your thoughts on your recent visit to The White House Theatre. We’re always glad to hear from our guests that have a memorable experience. The owners and management for The White House Theatre would like to thak you for taking time to leave positive feedback on Trip Advisor. Certainly, your comments will prove to be of assistance as we plan for the upcoming 2014 season.

Best regards,

The White House Theatre

Madison, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not my taste in shows”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful theater--typically hosts the KungFu Show (but they are gone on international tour). Marco Polo show coming in October looks interesting. We saw Paul Harris and the Cleverly's. I did not care for the show at all. Was with a large bus tour--I'm late 30s with children 9 & 11---none of us liked the show. Comedy contained too mush toilet humor and sexual innuendos. I did not get the humor of the Cleverly's, nor did I enjoy the music. Rather a dull night. However, folks 55-65 years on our same bus tour seemed to enjoy. Perhaps the jokes are from that generation. Good for some, not for others.

1 Thank Speedycat74
White H, Director of Sales at White House Theatre, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your thoughts on your group’s recent visit to The White House Theatre. We’re always sorry to hear from our guests that don’t have a memorable experience. The owners and management for The White House Theatre also appreciate your comments and are in the process of evaluating staff performance and are constantly striving towards superior customer satisfaction. Certainly, your comments will prove to be of assistance as we plan for the upcoming 2014 season.
Greenville, KY
“dnb”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I really enjoyed Paul Harris's comedy routine, he is very funny. But I did not enjoy the Cleverlys very much. I am from KY few miles from Bill Monroe's home, I expected some good Blue Grass music. The show would have been really good if they had mixed in some traditional Blue Grass.
Most of the people there when I was there were older people, and I over heard several people saying the same thing I just said.

Kansas City, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The Cleverlys were very good”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

First time at this theater, but wanted to see The Cleverlys. This show as a humorous mix of banjo and bluegrass with modern tunes by Beyoncé and Lady Gaga. Very unusual, and highly entertaining. Not sure the older crowd got all the jokes, but for the younger or hip set, worth the money.

Nice theater, with concession stand and gift store. Clean and well-lit, lots of free parking.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exciting show way underrated.”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed this one more than most my favorite in branson so far. They are very talented and I loved the storyline. This show is off the strip so it's probably not as advertised as much as the rest of Branson but it is definitely worth the money. I highly recommend seeing this one. I didn't do the dinner but they do offer one before the show.

Been to White House Theatre? Share your experiences!