“wonderful show”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“wonderful show”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a very good play, with very little publicity. It has to be one of the hidden jewels in Branson. You probably need to have attended church some for most of the jokes to make sense. It is a good mix of story, comedy and wonderful music from a variety of instruments. All music is live.

Narvon, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you've never seen "Smoke On The Mountain", you won't want to miss this show. Singing, lots of laughs along with a story. It's hilarious. Don't miss it.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Zimmerman2350
Stewartsville, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Small and comfy”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is in a small theatre where you get a good view of the show. It reminded me more of an old time play. They told us before the show that they sort of make fun of religion but assured us they were all Christians. It was funny but not sure I really liked the way they they made fun of church and it's members.

1 Thank Country_Traveler2011
Marianna, Florida
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“I loved it - my wife hated it - so go by yourself”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I laughed continually. I sang along on every song. Had a wonderful time with the Sanders family. My wife just tried to keep awake. So find out before you go what it's about. I could have saved a few dollars on my wife's ticket - you might do the same. This is just a very slight notch above Hee Haw. If you loved Hee Haw this is your kind of humor. Musicians are actually quite good. I think the entire group could have blown several other shows off the stage musically, BUT this is a scripted show so they don't. I enjoyed it. Wife didn't. That happens.

Visited May 2013
Katy, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A Very Funny Evening”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Smoke on the Mountain is a much performed show. My husband and I have seen it several times in various places. This theater group has really done a good job. The show was very funny. We sat on the front row and felt like we were part of the show. We laughed and laughed all the way through. One character in the show is meant to be especially funny and that is the character of the young daughter who does exaggerated sign language as the other characters sing. If the actress who does this character is not really good then the whole play is not very funny. Luckily for this group the actress who played this part was very talented and very funny. Give yourself an enjoyable evening and go see this Smoke on the Mountain performance.