“BREAKFSAT REVIEW ”

and up
Legends in Concert Branson
Ranked #70 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Myself was quite fortunate getting the opportunity to visit Branson, Mo. Twice this yr. Once late summer, & early fall..After spending several nite's in Hotel which serves nice continental Breakfast" decided to go elsewhere 1 morning) because Hotel just lacked food items I was itching for..After Riding past Dick Clarks several times, noticing) they serve Breakfast "Buffet"' decided on trying it..What was most impressive at first was there easy Parking) & short distance walking to front door..>ter making one *Trip* through Buffet my thoughts were hmmm this is just what I was looking for..Very nice fresh Scrambled eggs, Warm Tasty Biscuits n Gravy, Fried potatoes Yum yum...Didnt see no Grits, but noticed Oatmeal though..For a little under 10.00 $$$ which included Orange Juice I thought it was a very good "Deal"' Hott Fresh Food and zero waiting) myself would suggest it, if your ever visiting Branson & looking for a nice quality Breakfast, sure much better then fast food and the little Motel, Hotel Continental's any morning....Yes YES YES :

There are newer reviews for Dick Clark's American Band Stand Theater

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We went to the Legends of Rock'n Roll Show. There were 5 impersonators of old time singers. I use the term impersonators because that is what they do. It is not a concert. It is typical Branson style with the people on stage immediately telling the audience to start clapping even though no energy has been generated by the performer. It reminded me of a high school or amateur show.

It is part of a chain of these shows. There are 7 or 8 of them around the country. I will never go again, it was somewhat of a waste of money.

1  Thank William S
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The performers are at the top of their league !The lobby was the most fascinating place to observe and to take photos that could never be taken anywhere else. Dick Clark's family should be praised for offering such a wonderful place.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Theater has great shows this season. The Bretts and Legends shows were both very good. Parking was easy from 76 and exits allowed you to use the yellow route as well as the jam packed 76 highway.

1  Thank Lesley_Halsey
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were looking for a morning show before we left town and someone at our hotel recommended the Brett Family that performs at the Dick Clark Theaters at 10:00 in the morning. I'm so glad we took their advice. This family is so very talented and the two young men are so energetic and gifted. This show had a lot of variety for only four performers (husband, wife and their two sons). My husband was extremely impressed with the back-up band of three which were extremely talented as well. Even though we went to this show on a whim, it was actually one of the best performances we saw in Branson.