All reviews rv park biscuits and gravy taco bell room was clean would stay here again easy access shower head wi fi staff was very friendly location is great motel rates strip frig shows convenience sheets
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My fiancé and I had stayed at the Willow Tree Inn for 3 nights while visiting his family. The staff was very friendly, hotel rooms were recently updated and the rooms and exterior of the hotel were very clean. We will definitely stay here again for our future trips.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here last year and as many have said in previous comments. There was some shady people here. We decided to give it another try due to its location/price and we are glad we did. The staff was great and you could tell they have put a lot of work into the hotel. The rooms looked like they were recently remodeled. The pool was up and running and clean. Can defiantly tell they are under new management.

We enjoy being off the main strip but still within a few mins from most of the shows and attractions around town.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

The room was clean and spacious. It had a smell that I think was the cleaner but it bothered my allergies. The floor was wood which I liked.

My issue was outside the room. There was a lot of foot traffic I think a lot of people lived there. I never saw any shady dealings but the atmosphere made me feel as if there were. I did not feel safe there. There were also not any other people there except for maybe three or four cars. I was supposed to stay two days and then come back a few days later and stay 10 but I cancelled after I stayed the first two. I did not want to stay that long in a place I did not feel safe. They really need to clean up the outside and make it look more presentable. And they need to update their curtains because as you were looking at the windows you could see a lot wer torn. I think also removing people who live on the premises would be a plus.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2019

The new owners and staff went above and beyond to make my stay a success. The rooms were functional and comfortable, with new hardwood flooring and sink and counter outside of the toilet room - easier for sharing the bathroom. Our family of 5(2 parents, 3 kids) stayed in 2 adjoining rooms...so convenient. After checking out, They did us a favor by holding our food in their frig, until we were leaving town later that day. Great service!

Room tip: West facing rooms faced Taco Bell, but kept car and room in shade in the morning.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Wow where to start. I made reservation for May 27,28.29 for 3 room. Our kids was to meet us there and go to Silver dollar city. I have gone to the Motel for 15 years I have seen it change hand 3 times. This last time I could tell things were heading down hill. It had been 2 years since I had stayed there. When I arrived around 3 pm nobody was at the office. I had to call a number that was posted on the door. She came down and opened the door that is when the HELL part started. She could not find our reservation even with my confirmation numbers. She gave use 3 more room but they were not ready. She said that they were just two people there working and that is why she was not in the office. She said it would be about an hour before our rooms were ready. We left mess around and came back NOT READY. I walk around the place waiting and I nearly dropped my teeth. The pool was empty except for about 20 gallion of brown stuff and other debri. I went back to the off door and called her again. She came down and I ask her about the pool. She said it had a leak in it and they were trying to get somebody to fix it. I said I have my kids coming in and they really like a pool. I told her that this was not going to work so cancel everything. She said Ok. She took $150 off of $480. It looked like we were the only one at the Motel. We contact our credit card and we are disputing the charges. I don't know what happened to this place but stay away please. Thank goodness it was a Monday and their was a lot of motels with vacancy. I have never gave a review like this before. I could of said a lot worst but that is not like me to do so.

Date of stay: May 2019