All reviews red route taco bell breakfast room basic room clean rooms first floor easy access cable tv walking distance a king size bed stay there again biscuits gravy silver dollar city staff was very friendly motel imax rates
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Clean room but older motel room. Open parking and quiet room. Basic 2Q room with microwave, mini fridge, hairdryer and coffeemaker. Beds were comfortable and basic. A/C was good. Few power outlets. Shower head had weak water flow. No ventilation fan in bathroom. Internet did not work.

Daily free breakfast was good for a basic selection of hot and cold items. Good fresh baked biscuits and had gravy. Well kept by nice ladies who filled food often and cleaned areas. Enjoyable atmosphere of families and retirees.

Outdoor pool was used by small family. We didn’t use. Looked clean and maintained.

Next door was small RV park and Taco Bell.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank ExplorerRUs
Reviewed July 26, 2018

The room was clean and the bed was okay. Nice and quiet location. Breakfast was just okay. Location worked very well for what we wanted to do. We would stay there again. It would have been nice to have had a small refrigerator. They do not want you to fill your cooler from their ice machine.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

The room was very clean. The towels were soft and so were the sheets, although they were a bit threadbare in a couple of places. Breakfast looked OK, although not many options. The air-conditioner worked great, and the shower water pressure and hot water were perfect.

The lights next to the bed were broken and the curtains wouldn’t shut the last 8 inches. I had to pin them shut. The front desk said they had Wi-Fi, but since they were full that night “don’t expect it to work.” At check in my card wouldn’t work but worked everywhere else in Branson that I used it, including shopping for similar amounts of money. Maybe it was my card, but I don’t understand why it would work everywhere else (about 12-15 other places in town) that I used it including places for the same amount of money.

The biggest issue that I had with the room is that there were no locks on the door other than just the door knob itself. I expected there to be a deadbolt or a chain lock or something in addition to just the door knob. Being by myself, I did not feel safe in a room with only a handle lock.

All in all, I would stay here again if I got a room with a deadbolt or chain lock on the door.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Elizabeth and staff were very friendly, attentive to our needs, and the room was the cleanest I’ve stayed in in Branson by far! We come often and this will be our choice hotel from now on. The Location is great. It is Close to Silver Dollar City, White Water, shows, and many more attractions. The promised land zoo is just Down the street. Rates for the quality of the room is wonderful, less than 60$ with tax. Definitely could pay more for a less than desirable room somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

we stayed there because we weren’t sure we could find anything else. The only good thing I can say is that the bed was comfortable. The room had an old tube tv which we didn’t watch anyway. When I showered in the morning the water temperature kept changing and the towel was small and thin. The breakfast was not satisfactory we went to mcdonalds. The girl at the desk said they were working on fixing the place. They have a lot to do.

Stayed: March 2018