“Typical Branson motel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #83 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Springdale, Arkansas
“Typical Branson motel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I'm currently staying here, and from first glance, I felt like I was stepping back into the 60s. The staff is friendly though. The room is just a room. It's clean but kinda old, which really is no problem. It's easy to get in and out of. The rooms are big and it's pretty cheap to stay here. It wouldn't be my first choice, but if I need to find a place to stay and my usual motel isn't open, I'd gladly stay here. All in all, I'm surprising pleased!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank HannahNana135

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
S. W. MO, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Being locals, we often come to Branson for weekend stays and Willow Tree Inn has become our our preference for the past three years. Excellent value for a clean basic motel room w/breakfast included. Once you learn Branson's traffic "opportunities" by utilizing routes which avoid 76 you quickly realize the location is very handy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Clinton, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

This property is a standard motel property, average size rooms with a small bathroom and dressing area sink outside bathroom. The bathrooms appear to be recently renovated with new tile and shower surround. The room contains either queen beds or 1 king bed with a table and either a sofa in the the king room or occasional chair in the queen room. Room was clean and fresh, heat/ac unit worked great and was quite. The parking lot is flat and level with front door parking, there are 2 different buildings, one a 2 story and the other a 4 story at rear of property, there is also an RV park at rear of this property. The staff were friendly and the cost was cheap for the area. I would stay again. Elevator was not working when we arrived.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Right when we checked in I knew this was an excellent hotel.. I am not kidding, this place is clean, clean everywhere too. The tub and bed rails are even cleaned! The room smells normal, not like cleaner or mold!! We stayed in over 10 different hotels here in Branson and from now on I will book this one in advance!!
Thank you so much Willow hotel staff. I'm even going to leave the maids a nice tip. This hotel has a value price, but cleaner than the 3 1/2 star hotels here. Wonderful perfect place to stay!!

• Stayed September 2013
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I loved my three night stay at the Willow Tree in Branson. Price was 3 nights for total of $112. Manager allowed me to see the room before I registered. At my request, he put a refrigerator in the room. Free in-room WiFi worked perfectly. Free breakfast every morning. Air conditioner worked perfectly on 3 very hot days. The room and bathroom are spacious and very clean. Swimming pool is very clean.

Location is near Shoji Tabuchi and two doors down from the Golden Corral all-you-can-eat restaurant. I recommend this hotel very highly. Plenty of free parking. The hotel is very well maintained and the staff members are excellent.

Room Tip: There are two floors. I would ask for a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Williamsburg, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I put my husband in charge of planning this vacation and when he told me about this hotel for $35 a night, I said absolutely no way. I checked the reviews on here and finally agreed to try it out. I was expecting to find bugs and mold everywhere, but the hotel was very clean. I checked the beds and shower as soon as we walked in and both were spotless.

Of course things are outdated and older, but it really doesn't effect your stay. The queen beds are definitely old and not terribly comfortable, but beggars can't be choosers. I would definitely stay here again, saving money by staying here allows us to go an extra Branson show!

The only thing I thought was weird was seeing a tip jar in the breakfast room and a tip envelope in a room. Maybe that's normal for a Branson hotel, but the only place I have ever tipped a hotel worker was in Cancun and they didn't ask for tips either.

Room Tip: The bottom floor apparently has mini fridges, if you want one, ask for a bottom floor room! Also, th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stephanie K
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

We loved this motel! It has entrances on the ground floor from outside the rooms, extremely nice help, and very good prices. We will definitely use it again!!! Property is well kept and staff is helpful about sites.

• Stayed August 2013