“Our first try, fun!”

15 Minute Ride on Segway Track
Ranked #8 of 45 Tours in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ride on what is perhaps the only free-roaming track in the world built specifically for the Segway PT. Nestled on a hillside just one block off Branson's famous 76 Country Blvd., The track twists and turns over small hills and around trees. Professional trainers at Branson Segway introduce guests to the Segway, teach them how to safely stand and drive the machine, and how to safely stop it. We work with each guest to be sure he or she feels comfortable and understands the rules and safety tips before entering the track. There is nothing else like it in Branson, and it may be the highlight of your trip.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was our first experience with Segways. The sales people were very helpful and gave clear instructions and let us practice a bit before starting the clock. The prices were a little steep, but we just wanted to give it a try so it was still worth it. Far better than the go-carts.

Steve H, Manager at Branson Segway & Adventure Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

PamInWisconsin:

I am so glad that you found Branson Segway & Adventure Center so much fun. I like to think that people can ride go-carts anywhere, but there are only a couple places in the Ozarks to ride Segways. Most people find that the unique experience is worth the price and the fun is just an added bonus. I am extremely happy that you and your family spent some time with us. And, I am glad that you enjoyed the Hamner-Barber Show. Those are good folks over at that theater. Stop and see us again next time you visit Branson.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Branson Segway has been in business a few months. They've built a neat little asphalt track on a slope with great twists, turns and bumps to go over. The manager and his teenage assistants do a great job getting you prepped. The equipment is in great shape.

Steve H, Manager at Branson Segway & Adventure Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Travel501,

Thank you for telling about our track. Although there are many places to take Segway tours or to rent a Segway, I have not heard of many other places with a track on which to ride Segways. I think we are unique. I'm glad you found the track fun. I do, too. I ride it everyday and I'm still not bored with it.

I'm glad, too, that you think we do our job well. For most of our crew, this is their first job, but one would never know it. They take their jobs seriously. They put safety first and fun second, and they don't mind hard work. I am fortunate to have such conscientious students this summer.

Thanks for your review. Stop by and ride again on your next trip to Branson.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this on a whim and we are glad we did. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We picked the 15 minute package and felt that was plenty of time to get the hang of it. They even offer to increase the speed if you are comfortable. If you have never tried it before I recommend trying it here.

Steve H, Manager at Branson Segway & Adventure Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Amy M.,

Thank you so much for the good words about our staff. We have been SO fortunate to find quality people for our attraction. They exhibit great attitude and great ethics, and I am proud of them all. I hope to see you all again on your next trip to Branson.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Awesome!!! I was visiting Branson with my 16 month old grandson and my 13 year old son. We stopped at Branson Segway to let my son give it a try. He loved it!!! We bought a twenty minute ride for my son, while, my grandson and I watched. Of course, my grandson wanted to ride too! The manager, Steve, took pictures of my grandson standing near the Segways and emailed them to me (talk about above and beyond)! Steve and his staff were extremely helpful and provided my son with practice time before his ride started. My son had so much fun that a few days later we went back and we both took a turn at it!! Of course, my grandson still had to watch!!! This ride was fun for all and would be a great addition to your Branson trip!!!

Shelli T,

Thank you for your great review of our attraction. You made my day! I don't think we went above and beyond by any means. You forgot your camera and wanted pictures, and it was the least I could do. We cannot tell you how much it means for us to have return guests, such as yourself. In the two weeks or so we have been open, we have had nearly a dozen families return for a second ride. That allows us to get to know the guests better, which is the best part of this business... making friends.

Thank you again. Hope to see you on your next trip to Branson.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a great time at Branson Segway. We were a group of 4 that were the only ones on the track. The Segway took a little bit of getting used to for me, but a couple other people in my group took to it like a fish to water.

If you have never been on a Segway before, make sure they get the handlebar at the right height. Mine was too low when I got on and could barely keep my balance. As soon as they raised it up, I was steady going!

Steve H, General Manager at Branson Segway & Adventure Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Bob,

You're right! It's a learning thing. Just like every person is different, it seems every Segway, too, is different. Around here, we talk about the personality of the machines, and we all have our favorite one... kind of funny. But having the handlebars adjusted right for you makes all the difference in the world. Great advice for future guests. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Please stop and see us again on your next visit to Branson.