“Great place to stay!”
Review of Ozark Valley Inn

Ozark Valley Inn
Ranked #77 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I saw their two night special on their sign and decided to give them a try. I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened the door to my room. It smelled nice and fresh, had a frig and microwave, and a nice tv. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The pool, hot tub, and game room was a nice area. The laundry was a big plus, too! I would definitely stay there again.

2  Thank leisuretraveler123

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at Ozark Valley Inn for a family reunion and all the staff was very helpful and made it possible for us to have a fantastic family reunion! We look forward to coming back and staying for a vacation!

1  Thank Debbie J
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stopped at several places before stopping at Ozark Valley Inn. The reception from the front desk clerk was very warm and immediately put us at ease. We were able to try out the beds before deciding as I have a bad back and comfort is most important. We liked it so much we stayed for four nights.
Planning on a return in November for the military appreciation week. Looking forward to our visit with our new friends. Wonderful stay!

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 6/27/14-6/30/14. Loved it. At first I was pretty disappointed by the outside, but the room was clean, had a great AC, and the staff were friendly and helped us plan our days! The only complaint was the little decorative pillow from our bed was stinky, as if it hadn't been washed. But that is completely forgivable. I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Katelyn D
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay. We will come back for a return visit. Clean and comfy beds .In the room the luv seat was a nice touch instead of the usual chair. Breakfast was very good. The ONLY down side is, for me an early riser the lobby is closed till 6 am i like to go to the lobby and have coffee so I don't disturb my hubby who is a later
Riser than me

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have stayed a Ozark Valley Inn several times in the past and have enjoyed it every time. I definitely plan to go back anytime I can in the future! The rooms are clean and nice. I feel that it is a great location and a good value for the money!

Room Tip: Just ask Sharon what would be the best and she will hook you up!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Landan W
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were clean. The people were very friendly. The pool and hot tub were very clean. They always had towels out at the pool and hot tub for customers they have a laundry room that's very clean and a game room for the kids to play pool and arcade games. At a very nice price.

1  Thank Skoper01