“Perfect Vacation Condo!”
other travelers have booked this property
 Your screened porch has pool and  brook side views.
Why stay in a Branson hotel when you can book a condo instead? Two recliners, full kitchen, sleeps 6 The living room seats 6 at the Brookside Retreat, Meadow Brook Resort. Branson.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
 Your screened porch has pool and  brook side views.
The living room seats 6 at the Brookside Retreat, Meadow Brook Resort. Branson.
Walk in. Only 2 single steps on the sidewalk. No other stairs.
Tired of restaurants? Eat in your own dining room.
Snack bar counter. The double doors of your pantry offer plenty of space for your groceries.
The sofa is a queen sized sofa sleeper.
Fully stocked kitchen. Full sized appliances.
The Master bed is King sized with a coil mattress.
The master bathroom jetted tub - shower.
The guest bedroom has a 32" HDTV TV, DVD player and a walk in closet
The guest bathroom -- Shower stall and single vanity. Enter from the hall or bedroom.
The guest bedroom has a King bed with a foam mattress.
The master bedroom flat screen TV
The master bedroom has dual sinks and a walk in closet.
The living room seats 6 at the Brookside Retreat, Meadow Brook Resort. Branson.
Washer - dryer in the condo. Detergent provided.
Enjoy your porch view of the babbling brook at our Brookside Retreat vacation condo.
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom floor plan Meadow Brook Resort. Branson, Missouri
Close parking! The Brookside Retreat at Meadow Brook Resort, Branson, MO
Pool view from your screened porch. Shaded seating next to pool too.
Your dining room seats 6.
This pool & the brook can both be seen from the screened porch.
The full kitchen is stocked with all of your dishes, pans and silverware.
This pool is about a 1 block walk and also has a hot tub
Charcoal grills are scattered around the brook
The playground is about a one block away
Bring your rubber ducky for toddler fun in the wading pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Luv2Bonda...
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Perfect Vacation Condo!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We took my parents to Branson as a surprise vacation for them and we all loved the condo and seeing the Branson area again. This was the 2nd time to Branson for all of us. My parents were there 19 years ago for a few days and stayed in a hotel. My husband and I were there about 8 years ago and stayed in a timeshare that was supposed to be one of the best resorts in the area. Believe me, we all agreed that this vacation condo was heads and shoulders above both of those experiences. Everything in this vacation condo was designed to make it feel as though we were right at home and that's exactly how we felt. We were there from 9/13 through 9/20 and we had the perfect living arrangement and awesome weather. There wasn't a single thing that I would change. The location of the unit was ideal because 3 out of the 4 of us are unable to climb stairs and since there were only 2-3 very short steps up from the parking lot, it was quite manageable. The condo was spacious and it was absolutely immaculate upon our arrival. The rocker-recliners, sofa and beds were all so comfortable, the enclosed back porch was a huge treat and a wonderful place to relax. My husband and parents could not resist napping in the rocker-recliners almost daily. We used the wifi each day with no problems. We were able to look out at the pool and the brook from the back porch. There wasn't any convenience of home that we didn't find in the condo; from games to play to extra bedding to ice cream scooper and pizza cutter. They even had an extra chair in the closet, which we did need and use. An added bonus was how helpful Sandy was for Branson info and even guidance on how to best get my dad's breathing equipment received if it was delivered before we arrived. She was outstanding to work with. This was truly the perfect vacation condo and we'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Everything
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Pittsbugh Pennsylvania

Reviewed August 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

MO
Reviewed July 19, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$110
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing