“WONDER FULL” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #85 of 150 Concerts & Shows in Branson
ARKADELPHIA
“WONDER FULL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was fIrst tIME over ther with my childrens 4Y+5Y+9Y . We watch this great pet show. all the animals were trained well.we are planing to watch this great show agagin and again next year in july.
we suggest every family with young kids must see this great show if they get there .you will remember this wonder full pet performanceallof ther life.ALTOUGH ITS PRICE IS LITTLE HIGH BUT YOU CAN PURCHASE THE TICKETS OF THIS GREAT SHOW WITH COBINATION OF A PACKAGE THEN IT WILL BE AT A Gret price

Round Rock, Texas
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our entire family enjoyed the show including our 13 year old son and our 9 year old daughter who does not care for animals. Parts of the show are a little corny but still funny and the pets really are amazing.

Kansas
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Well done”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is not my genre. I'm not a pets show kind of person, but I was traveling with someone who was. It was a good show, well done and connecting with the target audience, which is families with young children. Goofy humor, yes. I read some reviews where people were concerned about the treatment of the animals which struck me as ridiculous. No sign of such a thing at all. If I had missed something along that line, my companion would certainly have noticed!

What others have said about poor viewing is very true. The floor of the auditorium isn't very sloped and the stage isn't very high, so that it can be a strain to see. If you have small children, be sure to bring a booster chair.

Visited September 2013
Katy, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A Great Show Especially for Children”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We took our grandchildren to see this show this summer and they loved it. Children love pets and these pets do amazing tricks but there is also an announcer who is hilariously funny. If you are hesitating about what to do with kids in Branson, take in this show. It is very good.

Visited July 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cute & Family Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This was a very cute show. Great fun for the kids. Not the best show in Branson, in fact it was a little boring but we enjoyed it just the same.

1 Thank MyVoteIS

Been to Amazing Pets? Share your experiences!