“ANIMAL ABUSE” 1 of 5 bubbles

Durban, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“ANIMAL ABUSE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

I am so disgusted with the blatent animal abuse. The cats are so thin that is appear their only source of food is the treat given on performing their act. Both the cats and dogs are clearly very afraid of the trainer whose methods are obiviously rough and cruel behind the scenes. The dog dressed in the batman outfit was battling to breathe (also unable to pant) and could not blink as the face mask was so tight. As an animal lover I would urge you to boycott this show and anything to do with The Grand Country establishment. They clearly have no morals regarding animals and animal cruelty.

Visited December 2012
27 Thank Carla707

Maurice, Louisiana, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Tremendous show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

What a fun show! Never have I seen such talented animals. Cats were the most surprising. I own cats that run my house. What a joy to see trained cats, dogs and even birds. Really enjoyed the ballerina poodle taking photos with dozens of kids at intermission...

2 Thank Minka C
Gonzales, Louisiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great show for children”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Our grandchildren really enjoyed this show!! The animals were excellently trained and was a great show to take in!

2 Thank acajuncharm
Bolivar, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very sad animals”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

It broke my heart to watch this show, the animals are skinny and seem very afraid of the Russian trainer, after the show the dogs take pictures with the kids and where forced to stay sitting up the whole time, the man became angry when the dog put his paw down for a second. The cats are skinny and my guess are doing the tricks so they can get a morsel of food as they seem to eat up their reward with vigor. One of the poodles had a hard time riding the bike across the stage and he was very rough on the small animal, they seem terrified of the man as the dogs flinched, which I have always took as mistreatment. It would be a great show, if I got the sense these animals were cared for, but that does not seem to be the case. I don't know why the Grand does not take care of the animals but I couldn't help thinking what a shame, and I won't frequent an establishment that I believe are rough or abusive to animals. Even my father who was with us, is a farmer and he thought the animals were mistreated. Just broke my heart.

21 Thank Sue M
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Very fun...batman brings it home....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Ok, this show is pretty amazing....all kids from 3 to 90 were smiling. The pets were good sports. Costumes were creative. If everyone had 1% of the MC's personality and energy the world would be a sunny place. We are lucky to have the chance to be part of adorable Olga and her dad's dedication and talent in working with these rescue animals. A big thank you to the stage manager for putting it all together for us to enjoy. You will laugh until you cry, I promise.

3 Thank Stickinup4u