“Authentic Mexican Food, Clean, Friendly, Good Service, Great Margaritas”

Botanas Premier Mexican Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #58 of 376 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated Mexican restaurant in Branson, MO. Everything we make is fresh to order. We're proud to offer menu options upon request.
Branson, Missouri
“Authentic Mexican Food, Clean, Friendly, Good Service, Great Margaritas”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great Place to eat if you love Authentic Mexican Fare, No Tex Mex here! Very good service, Had the enchiladas ... one of each with the white sauce. Excellent. Peach margarita was great and CaboTequilla made it perfect. No Complaints at all, prices were fair. Will go again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ginger G

Milwaukee
“One of the Best”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Milwaukee has allot of good Mexican Restaurants. But Botanas has become my absolute favorite. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great margaritas at reasonable prices. The place has a really nice atmosphere. But it is all about the food. Large portions of what consider the best Mexican food in the city. I have been here over 10 times and never had a bad meal. This is a "must try" place.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank JackJackCalifornia
Indianapolis
“Good Food, Weak Margaritas”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We ordered a pitcher of frozen margarita's and had to ask for more tequila to be added.

Most Mexican restaurant's we visit in the Indianapolis area make their margs in a slushy machine and they are potent. We like to taste the tequila, and this was like a limeade slushy.

My husband had fajitas - very tender and tasty chicken and I had sopes with carnitas and a chicken tamale.

Food was very good, but needed more tequila in the margs!!

• Visited March 2013
Belleville, Illinois
“Great Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was our second time going to this restaurant. Last year we stumbled upon this place and loved it, so we wanted to make sure that we stopped here again this time. Overall, it was still really good. I had the fajitas that had the bacon with it, I think it was called the mexico city fajitas or something like it. It was really good and very filling. The only complaint that I have is that they give you three tortillas and quite a lot of meat/veggies and then when you ask for more tortillas, they charge you for it. I think that if you are ordering fajitas, they should at least give you enough tortillas for you to complete your meal. Other than that, place is really good.

• Visited December 2012
Branson
“Great food, great prices, gluten-free options on menu”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We are locals and have eaten here twice--have been impressed with the food both times. My husband likes the chicken chimi, Their enchiladas w/ cheese sauce are the best I've had. Re-fried beans are amazing--I think the mgr said they are Peruvian. Decor and atmosphere are ok--pretty normal for Branson :)

• Visited December 2012