Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Zipling was a blast- don't go "cheap" go to Legacy!

We 'zipped' during a previous trip to Gatlinburg and went with a 'cheaper' place, NOT WORTH IT... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
CathyJoy N
Great experience riding this ZIPLINE.

My wife and I rode the Ziplines at Legacy. It was one of the greatest Ziplines that we have ever... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
eric b

All reviews zip lining afraid of heights night zip bucket list a lot of fun an absolute blast safety tower tandem cade fears zips spiral equipment ziplined thrill instructions
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and children 12 and 14 LOVED this. They guides were awesome and made them feel very comfortable. Get your 2 for 1 tickets at the purple building on the East end of the strip.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Jill B
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I did this this morning during our anniversary trip and had a blast! My wife is afraid of heights but has always wanted to do something like this. The guides Alex and Bruce were excellent, friendly, and were fun to hang out with! We really appriciate these guys. 7 lines, all were fun. Would do it again.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Buyer beware! We came with a group of 8 to Adventure Ziplines. My 5 year old was strapped to me and we did fine on the test line which is low to the ground. We moved on to the first line of the course which starts at the top of a tall open spiral staircase. I had a panic attack halfway up the stairs and had to turn around and go back with my 5 year old in tow. We were told we could not get a refund because it wasn't their fault I had a panic attack. So, basically threw $120 in the trash. I could have spent less than that to find out from a shrink that I am afraid of heights. They do have a sign in the building that says no refunds but since I did not see it a verbal statement of the policy would have been nice and really? I didn't even complete a line! This is just bad business. We are local and we will not be recommending this company to anyone we know. We will bring out of town guests elsewhere.
I will say our guides were great. Those in our group that finished the course liked it fine. If anyone in your party has any fear of heights or any hesitation whatsoever... This is the WRONG company for you.

2  Thank angelcamrynsmom
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my first time ever ziplining so naturally I was a little nervous. My guides Trenton and Adam were really awesome - they put me at ease and I felt very safe the entire time. They explained the process thoroughly and even made me laugh when I got scared right before the first line. Ziplining is super fun and exciting - I highly recommend it and would do it again!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Adventure Ziplines of Branson is a MUST!!!!! We had the most A W E S O M E guide....Chris!!! He was great, fun, exciting, and helpful. The first line is the scariest over the parking lot and the stairs go on forever but sooooo worth the ride......Thanks CHRIS!!!!

1  Thank Koreycjmom