“It's worth the try”

Adventure Ziplines of Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Adventure Ziplines of Branson is the ONLY Zip Line Tour inside the city limits of Branson. We are conveniently located behind the Tanger Outlet Mall, just minutes from Branson's most popular shows and attractions. Each tour includes 7 breathtaking ziplines, 3 rope bridges and an ATV ride. Your heart will leap as you zip from tower to tower while escorted by our ACCT certified guides. Our towers are constructed of solid steel and meet and/or exceed ACCT standards. Prepare for the thrill of a lifetime.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I rated this high because this is something I thought I could not do. I couldn't even imagine zip lining.
The guides were very safety conscious even before going out there. they really took their time training and answering our questions.
I have to admit the scariest part is climbing the towers. We were always taught not to look down. But climbing these tours try not to look up either, because it will freak you out when you realize that you are not near the top.
The 1st jump was unreal. It's the closest feeling I will ever have to parachuting. The adventure zip line give you more control than other zip line locations. They actually teach you how to brake so you can control your speed. Sometimes it does not work in your favor because you could come up short.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We got a Groupon for this and went as a group of 4. We went through 7 zip lines and 3 bridges and the guides were GREAT!!! Nathan and Dakota were fantastic. Everything is very safe, you're always either clipped to the line, your guide, or the tower you're waiting zip from. It all feels and is very safe. The whole experience was roughly 2 hours and amazing. All the guides are great and they create a super safe and fun experience. They offer professional pictures at the end for an affordable price. This is by far the best attraction in Branson (and I'm from Springfield, so I've been to everything Branson has to offer). These guys are AWESOME!

1  Thank arobbins92
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We had a blast!! Ziplining is so much fun & the guides here are fantastic. We were safe, well instructed & we are planning on bringing the kids with us next time. We highly reccomend Adventure Ziplines.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

What an awesome time! This was our second time ziplining together, the first being a few months prior in Alaska. We were given a quick lesson and then placed in a group. My husband and I are in our 40s and our group included a younger couple, a father and daughter (he was 69 years old) and two female friends (65 and 71 years old) that left their husbands back at the hotel. WE HAD A BLAST! The guides were patient, professional and fun. Our group had fun laughing, talking and zipping! There was one line that was a third of a mile long and it was awesome. On the final line, there was a photographer and the photos that were taken make the experience that much more memorable. I would recommend this zipline to others visiting Branson.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

First time on a zip line, they made it fun and explained everything very well. Got a deal on Groupon so all in all it was well worth it!