“High thrills!”

Adventure Ziplines of Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Adventure Ziplines of Branson is the ONLY Zip Line Tour inside the city limits of Branson. We are conveniently located behind the Tanger Outlet Mall, just minutes from Branson's most popular shows and attractions. Each tour includes 7 breathtaking ziplines, 3 rope bridges and an ATV ride. Your heart will leap as you zip from tower to tower while escorted by our ACCT certified guides. Our towers are constructed of solid steel and meet and/or exceed ACCT standards. Prepare for the thrill of a lifetime.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was my first zipline experience and the wife and I enjoyed it, but I'll admit it was only about as cool as we'd expected! The scenery was great and the ride was fun, but we're no strangers to adventure and excitement. The guides were not especially engaging or entertaining, but the ziplines were fast, fun, and plenty long. Their photographer, positioned at the last run, took some really great photos.

1  Thank caverli

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I purchased a groupon for Adventure Ziplines of Branson, which I used on 10/20/12. I was a little nervous at first because this was going to be a solo adventure. However, the staff was great about making me feel included. Our guides were on top of it when it came to safety and learned all our names. They also had family friendly funny stories to tell the whole time which made it seem like they were your best friends. I had trouble staying in form and often got twisted around but the staff was always nice about it and understanding that I was really trying to control which direction I went, it just wasn't working out.

I would defiantly recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Our close-knit management team used Adventure Ziplines as an opportunity to do a fun group activity and get out of our own personal comfort zones a little. Our group was wrangled by Jay and Luke and they both made it so much fun that we were ready to take them home and add them to our team. These two professionals are not only extremely skilled at what they do, but both have an enormous amount of charisma and patience for dealing with the public. We've not quit patting ourselves on the back for all that was accomplished up in the air. Thanks so much!

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

For a daring adventure this is the adventure for you! We had a great time. The guides were very informative and made sure all of the guests had a good time. This was a lot of fun and we will be doing it again!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My daugher and I always wanted to Zipline (on our bucket list) and during my recent trip to Branson, she made us reservations at Adventure Ziplines! What a great experience! We were made to feel very comfortable! Luke and Jay were wonderful and their comedy kept us at ease. Will definately go again...and who knows....maybe this time I'll go upside down! We thank Adventure Zipline for making our mother-daughter experience AWESOME!!!