“Safe and fun”

Adventure Ziplines of Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Adventure Ziplines of Branson is the ONLY Zip Line Tour inside the city limits of Branson. We are conveniently located behind the Tanger Outlet Mall, just minutes from Branson's most popular shows and attractions. Each tour includes 7 breathtaking ziplines, 3 rope bridges and an ATV ride. Your heart will leap as you zip from tower to tower while escorted by our ACCT certified guides. Our towers are constructed of solid steel and meet and/or exceed ACCT standards. Prepare for the thrill of a lifetime.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Safe and fun”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Thank u David and Trenton. I'm a total scaredy cat. HATE heights. But these guys were great. Very safe. Was attached to something at all times so the fear of falling was a moot point. They were friendly, patient and so nice. Actually enjoyed myself and let go of all my fear. Conquered the height and overcame my own issues. Very liberating experience and I TOTALLY recommend this to everyone! Colors of the fall foliage was pretty, too! U have to do this!

Piedmont, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“What a great time!!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a must do in Branson!! I read about all the ziplines and this was the one that caught my attention. They have all steel construction and double cables. I am afraid of heights but this was no problem at all. We had two of the best guides you could ask for. They were encouraging and praised you when you did good. They made the adventure a joy. I definetly will be back. Thanks Rick for the wonderful time!!! You guy are awsome!!!!!!!

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Two couples did this zip-line. First time ever on a zip-line. We had a great time. Luke & Jay were very patient with us. We all felt they took the time to explain everything and felt the equipment was very safe. I think it was a great place for a first time. Would definitely use them again.

Freeburg, Missouri, United States
“TONS of fun!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a blast at Adventure Ziplines...the instructors were great and helpful and VERY fun! I was nervous at first but it was so much fun. Would definetely go back.

Erie, Pennsylvania
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun time!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Went with my other half and brother-in-law. The guides were patient with me (I'm deathly afraid of heights) and they were very entertaining. There was very little wait time in between "zips"...unlike other ziplines I've been on. Only down point was the scenery...at one point you're zipping over a parking lot. Other than that, very good price, and we all had a great time!!

Visited August 2012