“Absolutely Entertaining”

Hughes Brothers Theatre
Ranked #9 of 165 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SEE "it" - where over 50 amazing singers, dancers, and musicians combine their astonishing scope of talents to create Branson’s Ultimate Entertainment Experience. HEAR "it" - everything from Broadway to country to comedy to patriotic to gospel to rock-n-roll. FEEL "it" - the energy & emotion of over-the-top production numbers with brilliant lighting & sound. “it” delivers everything you want in a Branson show...and more. You will absolutely LOVE "it"! See "it" at the Hughes Brothers Theatre from January through October; then in November and December enjoy the Hughes Brothers Christmas Show - a triumph of everything you want to feel at Christmas time! Add a meal with your show and dine in our famous Celebrity Dinner Theatre balcony.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Stoutland, Missouri
“Absolutely Entertaining”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I must say that seeing "IT" was a great way to spend my birthday with my family. My youngest daughter was mesmerized. About 10 minutes into the show, she looked at her mom and said, "I didn't know it was going to be this much fun!" Thank you Hughes Family for making my birthday so memorable. I loved "IT" LOL!!!!!

Visited March 2014

Branson, Missouri
“THE "IT" SHOW”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have to say the New Show this year is AWESOME!!!!!! It is a MUST SEE for the entire family.I highly recommend " IT "

Visited March 2014
Oshkosh, WI
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“It”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

At first we weren't really sure what we were going to be seeing. It turned out to be a wonderful show. The five brothers and their families are wonderfully gifted musicians. The show included their wives and children, they all sing and dance and most also play an instrument. I would recommend this to everyone.

Benton, Arkansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of top shows I have been to in Branson.”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Such a talented family. It is hard to believe that 5 brothers, their wives, and all their 36 children can be blessed with all that talent. Children will enjoy the show because there are so many performing.

Kirbyville, Missouri
“Awesome family show for all ages!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have been to this show many times and every time is awesome. Because of the number of performers and different talents the show is different every time. But always amazing! I love the Hughes Family and recommend this show to family and friends and especially at work with all the visitors we have asking me what show I recommend. I always recommend "IT" with much enthusiasm.

Thank you for sharing your amazing family and talents!

Cari W.