Review Highlights
I got married on the Princess Yacht in May 2010.

I know this review is a little out of date, but as I was exploring the landing area this brought... read more

Reviewed November 26, 2020
aliciamJ9048AL
via mobile
Absolutely wonderful

The whole experience was fantastic! The lunch, the bar, the boat and the Captain! We had a great... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2020
295shannonr
Clements, California

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $30.00
from $95.50
from $20.68
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews top deck beautiful cruise the eagle's nest captain yacht boat
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2018

We found a Groupon for this tour so decided to check it out. When calling to make the reservation I was asked if anyone in our party had food allergies. I told them about my gluten allergy. When we arrived there was a note on the table about the gluten allergy - I didn't have to say anything! That was impressive! We had a 3 course meal which I was able to have everything with the exception of the roll, and for dessert they substituted strawberries and whip cream. I was very happy how they accommodated my allergy and felt they went above and beyond. The only thing I would have changed is the mashed potatoes - I'm certain they were instant - but I ate them just the same. The scenery we passed was beautiful. It was nice walking outside on the deck and enjoying the breeze. Kids were able to go up and help steer the boat with the captain. Make sure you leave in time to arrive about 20-30 minutes before departure. We were only 6 miles away and it took us 25-30 minutes to get there with traffic lights and the traffic. If you would like to learn more details about our experience I did a video review on YouTube with video of the scenery, and food on the boat.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Marce K
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful scenery and so peaceful. The food was excellent. I wasn’t sure my daughters would eat the food. I didn’t need to worry, they loved it. You get both chicken and pork with very tasty sauces. The servers were attentive and friendly.
Next time we’re in Branson we will definitely go again.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Tracy W
MainStreetMarina, Guest Relations Manager at Main Street Lake Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2019

We would be glad to have you back!

Thank you so much for leaving feedback. It's always nice to know that kids enjoy the food as well. I will pass this along and let our staff know that as well!

Come back and see us!

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Very pleasant and relaxing 1 ½ hour trip. Good narration from the Capt. Saw a bald eagle and other birds along the shore line! Our return was timed so we could see the Branson Landing Fountain Show on the lake front from the boat. Food and beverages (including adult) are available for an extra cost.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We went to Branson for our Anniversary and we had a Great time, it has so much to do and the best food. We are going to take our whole family back.

Date of experience: July 2018

Bring that whole family! We are ready for you!

We are so happy to know you enjoyed yourself enough to make a repeat trip.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We took a dinner cruise aboard the Landing Princess. We were welcomed aboard by Captain warmly greeted us on the dock and welcomed us all on board personally. He has a gregarious personality and seemed perfect for his job.

The ship was well appointed and very luxurious with a cash bar on both decks. It also had indoor and outdoor viewing areas so you could take in the beautiful river banks as we passed.

The servers were all very helpful and attentive. They did a good job of getting everyone’s drink orders and making sure the food was served in a timely matter.

The food is all prepared off site and brought to the ship before sailing, so there are no real food choices. The salad was very good. I liked the dressing. The main course was pretty good. He chicken and roll were delicious. The potatoes and green beans were good but the pork was a little dry. The chocolate cake was divine.

Overall this was an awesome experience and if definitely do it again.

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are really glad you enjoyed your experience.
We hope we will see you back again soon. We would love to meet you