“Lovely ride!”

$38.00*
and up
Main Street Lake Cruises of Branson MO
More attraction details
Owner description: Main Street Lake Cruises is conveniently located on Lake Taneycomo at Branson Landing in historic downtown Branson, Missouri. Choose the Lake Queen, a modern day paddlewheel riverboat replica, or the Landing Princess, a 100' luxury yacht, for one of a kind sight seeing tours and dinner cruises. Cruises and tours are available for individuals, families, groups, and charters. Charter cruises offer a unique experience for weddings, reunions, corporate meetings. and other special events.
Carlsbad, New Mexico
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Lovely ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

We enjoyed a table in the air-conditioned dining room enjoying our drinks while some of the other passengers sat up on the hot decks enjoying the view! We still had a great view from the windows and the captain was a great travel guide and an entertaining, funny historian. He made it fun learning about the Branson Landing origins!

Visited May 2012

Hadley Michigan
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Relaxing ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

The crew could not have been any nicer. The ride was very smooth, the boat is beautiful, but there is not reallly a whole lot to see. We did see a couple hawks, but we live out in the country, so that was not that big a deal to us. There is a nice view of the fountain at the end of the ride. We just took the noon cruise,so no food to review.

Visited April 2012
Joplin, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Memorable, Incredible Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

I should have written this review a long time ago. My husband and I have a special bond with the Landing Princess Yacht. We were engaged on the Princess (Christmas Cruise 2008), married on the Princess (Summer 2009), and had our first anniversary on the Princess (2010). The entire experience of planning our wedding aboard the Princess was perfect, they are very accomodating and knowledgable and helpful in every way they can be. They help you plan everything and you have so many options! We opted to rent the entire boat for a 2 hour wedding cruise, which had our ceremony and a light fare reception afterward. The ceremony was held on the upper deck and held about 90 people. We had the actual ceremony on the outside uppder deck and all of our guests were seated in traditional rows inside the upper deck looking out at us. I came up the stairs in the back and walked down the aisle, there is a special bridal room upstairs as well but I didn't make sure of it. We brought our own decorations but were allowed to use whatever we had. After the ceremony my husband and I went down the stairs and our guests followed us as the staff made a quick change of the upstairs to put chairs around tables so that our guests had the option of sitting down to eat either upstairs or down and that made it more comfortable for everyone to move around. The food display downstairs was beautiful. Our wedding party table was downstairs in the front of the boat in a glass room, looking right at the front of the boat outside where we were engaged. We had enough time for speeches, a toast, the cake cutting, and visiting. At the end, the yacht pulled up in front of the fire and water fountains and everyone got to watch the show from the yacht on the water before we docked. When we docked, everyone disembarked and waited on the landing while my husband and I threw the garter and boquet from the upper deck before we disembarked. Then we got in the car and went 30 seconds down to the park to take our formal wedding pictures, and then we went to the Hilton convention center to take more pictures on their glass staircase, before we said goodbye to everyone that was left and he and I went to dinner at the restaurant that is now Level 2 Steakhouse. I want to say a special thank you to John and Michelle, the husband and wife team who helped us so much in making our wedding PERFECT. I don't know if they are still there, but they have excellent customer service. John was our captain for the wedding. They even remembered us on our 1st anniversary when we came back. We didn't end up going on a cruise for our 2nd anniversary, although we were nearby. For our 3rd anniversary in a few months, I want to go back. If you want a beautiful dinner cruise, go to Branson Landing Cruises. If you want an amazing wedding, go to Branson Landing Cruises!!

Visited July 2011