“A good shopping break spot.”
Review of Jammin Java - CLOSED

Jammin Java
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stopped for coffee while shopping. Very nice relaxing atmosphere. Good prices. Friendly staff. Snacks available.

There are newer reviews for Jammin Java

Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

The service was good and the coffee was even better. My wife got a smoothie, and she really enjoyed it with my son.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The Smoothies were excellent...I'm looking forward to trying more of the frozen coffee drinks on future visits, I wasn't real impressed with the Sleepy Monkey, but it was exactly what she described...I guess it just wasn't my "thing"...not their fault, I just did a poor job of ordering, that's all. :)

Reviewed November 28, 2011

It is Thanksgiving season, so I ordered a pumpkin latte. Not good.

Reviewed February 11, 2011

Loved this coffee shop! Drinks were amazing, staff was friendly, coffee was delish!! Will go back very soon!!