“Very clean resort with great service in one of the best location in Branson, Mo.”

French Quarter Resort
Ranked #44 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

French Quarter by Spinnaker Resorts. I had the 2 bedroom/2 full baths. Both rooms had a king bed. My unit was very spacious, full kitchen & very comfortable living room sofa & chairs. An electric fireplace. A old timer television in each bedroom & living room. Small washer/dryer. The master bedroom has no door to the restroom which was stange to me but I got use to it. The maytress in the master bedroom had a indenture on the end of the bed so I slept in the middle of it for more comfort. They had very few activities for guest. It seems to have 1 pool. I was in building 4 which my patio faced the pool. However, the pool had been drained. I sssume because the weather has not had consistency of warm to hot weather yet. Temp has been low 70's during the day & 50-60 at night. Its a very nice resort but I wouldn't stay here if I had my small grandchlrn with me. Its just not enough to do with kids at this resort. I don't go from the resort daily when I travel with my grandchlrn so I enjoy resorts that offers good activities & several big pools. I would definitely stay again when Im travelling along or with other adults.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Grace_Baby
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter Resort, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
We appreciate the positive response to your vacation experience. Our resort offers a full range of activities for all ages, however this is seasonal from March through the end of December. Our activities include: Crafts, games, sports, outdoors movies on the 12' screen in the park, pool games, Live entertainment, Ride the Ducks on property, Pancakes Bingo, Big Bucks Bingo...and so much more.
I am sorry to hear that you did not participate in any of the offerred events. We do wish you return with grandchildren as our FUN Team will most definately keep them entertained.
Billy hayes

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
kgd3887
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Just returned home from a weeks stay at The French Quarter in Branson, MO. This was my 3rd stay and I already knew I was going to enjoy myself and the cleanliness of the resort. I stayed in 142C in Building one on the 4th floor this time. This was a 3 bedroom, 3 bath unit. The elevators really help out when lugging things to and from the condo. I really don't have any complaints. There were a few issues that needed to be addressed and they were takin care of immediately by a courteous maintenace person. (I was the first to stay in this particular unit since the close of last season so a few minor adjustments were needed) If I was disappointed with anything, it would be the Wifi. They do have it at the pool and office, but I was unable to connect in my unit. Location is great right off highway 76. (the strip) Very clean, well stocked with home essential needs and a quiet place to stay with friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank kgd3887
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter Resort, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Nothing is more plesant than to hear about guests returning to the resort based upon past experiences. Your next visit with will be just as eventful. Our FUN team have new and exciting events, on site crafts and LIVE preformances for the 2014 season.
Look forward to seeing you all again - you may just want to become one of our Newest Owners with Spinnaker? *Wink* *Wink*
Swainsboro, Georgia
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We have just returned home from having spent a week in Branson to celebrate our 35th Anniversary. We stayed at the French Quarter and was not disappointed! The condo was spacious and furnishings and decor were nicely appointed. The fully equipped kitchen met all our needs. The staff were all friendly and helpful. We were even able to book all show reservations through them at a reduced cost. (Totally recommend this as it prevented us from standing in long lines to get tickets) I would have given 5 stars but the walls seem to be quite thin in the bldg we were in. We could hear every step the elephants above us took as well as the little patter of their young. Not to mention the sounds of procreating from above and beside us. But overall it was an enjoyable stay. Olive Garden is right next door, Cracker Barrel is just across the road, and Little Hacienda with the best margarita in town is very close as well. WiFi worked perfectly after the weekend. Had a great time so kudos to the French Quarter staff!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Cindy E
Looks as though you all had a good time. We are very glad to see you decided to leave a review. Thank you.
Be sure to visit us during our summer months or winter season. Our FUN Team will be sure to have you thoroughly enterained on property.

Owensboro, Kentucky
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This isn't really a review but we have two units rented this summer(2014) for a family vacation. We have heard very good things about the resort and were very excited. However earlier this week we found out that one of our members has finals the week we are to be there and another will need internet access for a job. We are really concerned at this time because WiFi has suddenly become a necessity rather than a want.
Can you advise when in 2014 that Wifi in each room will definitely be available. The common areas won't provide the necessary privacy he'll need for concentration.
Thanks
Mike S

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MikeS_3427
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter Resort, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Wi-Fi has been installed at the French Quarter Resort. There has been a trial phase going on these early months to ensure a good connection and wide coverage was available. A big GREEN LIGHT on this item. We hope to see you all this summer.
Raymore, Missouri
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Just spent Christmas in Branson with our children and grandchild. We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom, 3 bath unit on the 3rd floor. Elevator made packing in and out a breeze. The condo was well furnished. Kitchen very nice for creating fun Christmas menus. Everything was immaculate. Extra supplies available for the asking. No noise concerns. Some internet access. No smoking units keep the place fresh smelling. Washer/dryer in unit made staying clean very easy. We had a great experience. Thank you French Quarter. Fun memories!

Room Tip: We had a top floor end unit. It was great !
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank oldwoodcarver
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter Resort, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for the great response.
By the looks of your comments, you had a very special Holiday. We are so glad. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well - From The Whole French Quarter Team

East Point, Georgia
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This resort was fairly convenient for what we wanted to do. We had a two bedroom unit that was very comfortable. The staff was fantastic! My only problem with the resort was there was no internet in the rooms.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carol J
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter Resort, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Always nice to read the positive comments from our recent visitors. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Great News for all our future visitors and owners at the French Quarter Resort , Wi-Fi is on the way. In 2014 we will see an upgrade to our current wi-fi capabilities. Our Condos will now have full access to the internet.

Wishing you all safe travels in 2014! Happy New Year.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We just got back from a week in Branson at French Quarter Condos. We had a one bedroom that was beautifully and comfortably furnished but there was very little closet space and very little cupboard space for food storage. The kitchen was fine and the dining area was lovely. There were 2 TVs but the bedroom was very tight and only one bedside table and a few small drawers. Bathroom was OK. Washer/dryer in room. Concierge on site made reservations easy. It was very HOT in the rooms even though we turned the heat off as soon as we got there. Other guests on different floors had the same complaint. The big drawback was no Wifi in the rooms only at the check-in area. Very inconvenient. We were there during the "big storm" and we did not get any help with road conditions from the staff. I would have thought they would be on the computer with up-dates on conditions but when asked about driving conditions they didn't know and we could not check on weather.com or state road conditions. They were more interested in selling timeshares then helping us out. It was conveniently located right on the strip, but you couldn't walk to anything. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: I understand that the 2BR or larger have bigger closets.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Kathy D
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter Resort, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for the comments. The internet is increasingly becoming standard in most, if not all resorts across the country. We are in the midst of providing this option to all our guests and owners here at French Quarter.
You are correct in stating that the weather did take a bad turn this week. Branson received a few inches of ice along with 8-12 inches of snow... makes the winding and hilly roads much more difficult to navigate. I hope you understand that when we have inclement weather our front desk team do get overwhelmed with phone calls inquiring about the road conditions for each and every guest (in house and due to arrive) - travelling all around the country - it would be absolutely impossible to search all road conditions for all requests and still manage to operate the resort.
We do hope you had a very safe return home and would enjoy seeing you all in the future. Possibly see the summer with us here.
Also we are not selling any timeshares are the resort - a bit of misunderstanding I guess.