French Quarter Resort
$68
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$95
$105
  • Pool
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
$70
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$99
$217
  • Restaurant
$214
$227
$229
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchengreat locationwicker furnitureolive gardenliving roomeasy accesscracker barrelwasher and dryerjetted tubthird floorpool areaking bedyellow routepull out couchshow ticketsbath towelsgreat place to stay
Reviewed November 11, 2013

,We wanted to visit with our friends from Phoenix, Arizona, as we live in Pennsylvania. We picked Branson, Missouri as our sort of halfway meeting point and thus picked the French Quarter.The two bedroom villa was very spacious and beautifully decorated.The resort is at a great location for all of the shows and restaurants. Since we were there in October we did not use the pool facilities. We did walk to see them and found them very nice. We really didn't participate in the activities that were offered at the resort, mainly because we wanted to spend time with our friends that we do not see very often. It was great to have a spacious villa to just relax and spent time catching up with friends. I did notice the walls were very thin as I could hear our neighbors, but it really didn't bother us. The resort did not have wifi in the individual villas, which was disappointing, because I have stayed at many timeshares throughout the world and most all of them offer wifi. The televisions were outdated for such a nice resort. Our microwave was broken and after reporting it to the office they had someone there the same day and replaced it. All and all we were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad to see you had such a good time seeing your friends. Nothing better than a well deserved get together.
We are in the process of obtaining Wi-Fi for the resort so each individual unit will have access. Upon your next return to Branson, we will have this option available to you.
Thank you again for the kind words.
Billy Hayes
Resort Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We came here on August 12 and for a few days it was perfect we had no neighbors so the whole 3rd floor was quite. On 16th we got neiboghbors on both sides of us and have noticed that the walls are extremely thin. I can hear everything that is going on in the neiboghbors room. The bedrooms are right off the elevator too, so when people walk by they can see right into our bedroom. If that isn't bad enough there are NO curtains to close in the bedroom so then you have a light shinning in your room all night long. The blinds they have up do not do the job of keep this light out. I have been to Branson many times and have stayed at the Wyndham Meadows I guess they have spoiled me because I am use to wifi in the rooms at no extra charge and at least 5 pools one is an indoor pool too which French quarters does not have. I would of been okay with the pool at French quarters if it was heated, but it is not and even for August it is extremely cold water. There are also not many planned activities. The few they do have is in the daytime when people are out running around and nothing to do at night. If your look for a great condo that is worth the money look at Wyndam at the meadows not this place.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Ri82
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

We only wish the best vacation for all our guests while staying at French Quarter Resort. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations.
I did not notice that you did not have any concerns with the Vacation Villa other than some noisy neighbors. I truly wish that you had made contact with our Resort Team as we could have made alternate accommodations on property.
I have also brought your concerns on the curtains to our management team for review. I would agree that light into your villa at night can be an annoyance. We will certainly look to addressing for the future. Thank you for those comments.
Upon your next return trip to the resort I would encourage you to partake in the many events and activities we have weekly throughout the year, such as:
-Breakfast with the Stars! - A fully catered breakfast with 15-20 Branson entertainers. Hamner Barber, The Duttons, Mike Walker, etc...
-Craft Time. Make your own Tye Dye T-Shirt, Sand Art, Canvas Bags, Duct Tape Art
-Wii and Game Time
-Pool Games Each Day
-Pancake Bingo with Prizes
-Comedy and Magic with Mike Bliss. Fully Catered Event
-World Champion Breakfast Show with World Champion Fiddle Player Ricky Boen. Fully Catered Event
-Ride the Ducks. Docks right on property.
We sincerely hope to see you all soon back here at the French Quarter Resort.
Billy Hayes
Assistant Resort General Manager

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We own at the French Quarter and love our owner week there. So close to shows on Hwy 76! We love to walk to the shows. When we want more time we can rent with a 2-night minimum just like non-owners can. Great rates! Large 2-bedroom accommodations, large kitchen with lots of kitchen equipment. You get lots more space for the 2-bedroom. Checkout the price.

Room Tip: Go with the two bedroom two bath unit to get lots of space for you money!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CynDave B
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

There is nothing more positive than a French Quarter owner providing feedback on their own property. We are so glad to hear that you had a great vacation. Each year we continue to implement new activities and entertainment so our owners and guests alike can experience a "new" vacation on each trip.
As a benefit to our owners like yourself, you are provided and owner incentive based nightly rate. This rate allows all owners of French Quarter, and the Spinnaker Family of Resorts, to travel to any of our properties located in Branson, MO., Ormond Beach, Fl., or Hilton Head, SC., in a fully equipped Villa at a deeply discounted rate - less than the cost of a hotel room. Member benefits.
Thank you again for the great review. We hope to see you all soon back here in Branson. :)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a 3 bedroom unit on the top floor here and it was spacious, well kept. I vacationed here with my family and would come back in a heartbeat! It was a timeshare trade, but this resort restricts the frequency in stays, so I'lll have to wait a couple of more years to return. It was very easy to access the strip & shows. We kept busy attending the Branson attractions and didn't take time to do any attivities at the resort. We had a storm the first night, then wonderful weather the rest of the time and an awesome vacation.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

What a great review. Thank you for those kinds words about our Resort. You indicated that your vacation at the french Quarter Resort was through another timeshare exchange. That is wonderful. We love having guests from other resorts vacation with us and try something new. We would love to have you spend another vacation here at French Quarter and have alternate avenues to do so. With our competitive rates, we offer nightly rentals at this property. I would encourage you to place a call to the resort to discuss our discount packages. 417-337-8116 Opt. #4
Hope to see you all soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had a great 1 bedroom condo on the ground level had all the amenities as home. We slept pretty good aside from being right off of the elevator so everyone walked right by our bedroom window. Must have been in the same condo unit as the other guy because we heard the kids running around near the elevator that evening (must have been when the pool closed).

Now a few thinks that I did not care for:
1. No WiFi in the rooms, I know it's by the clubhouse/pool but 2 out of the 3 nights we stayed it rained.
2. We planned on doing the Ride the Duck from the resort and that was cancelled.
3. Went to purchase tickets in our lobby and was sent to another resort to do this.
4. We did find some spiders in our room, one was large and when my husband stepped on it probably 50 babies came out. Yuk!
5. The seal on my tub drain did not work so the jet soaking tub was not really working unless you left the water running while in there.
6. They do not have flat screen TVs, the one in the bedroom was maybe 13" if that and old.

I did tell them my concerns when I was departing because you can not fix something if you don't know about it. They did inform me that they are getting ready to upgrade some stuff in this resort so hopefully they look at some of these thing. The location was awesome once you learned the color routes, much easier to move around in Banson then.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank eggplant38
Billy-AsstGenManager, Manager at French Quarter Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Very glad to hear that the Villa appeared to be a home away from home for you. Ensuring that each villa is equipped with all the amenities of home makes each stay more enjoyable.
I would also like to take this time to address some of the items you indicated "You did not care for". This may assist in your decision for another return trip back to Branson and hopefully back to the French Quarter Resort.
1. French Quarter Resort offers Wi-Fi in our check in lobby and all around the public areas of the pools, playground, shuffleboard Courts, BBQ area and fitness center. The Wi-Fi connection is at no charge to our guests. Many upscale resorts/hotels request payment from their guests for connection services - we do not. At the lobby of the property, two guests computers are available with printer access (for those wishing to print boarding passes or coupons).
2. Ride the Ducks is one of main attractions on the property weekly. Each Tuesday, based upon guests signing up, the Ride The Ducks will arrive on property to pick up our guests and take them around Branson before splashing into Table Rock Lake. What a great experience. The resort offers a light breakfast in our lobby prior to departure on the Ducks. Unfortunately the weather does occasionally change the patterns of our Ducks sign up. You had indicated rain during this week which was most likely the casue of the cancellation.
3. Tickets can be purchased at the resort 7 days a week through our in house Branson Premier Tickets service. An agent in lcocted at the front office and available by telephone. Tickets will be sent to the front desk for pick up for any placed via telephone. A service only for our guests.
4. SPIDERS!!! yikes is all I can say to this one... we will address around this building for pests.
5. The tub drain was addressed upon your departure. Without you informing the front desk we would not have known about this item. Thank you.
6. And the last comment - TVs. Yes, French Quarter Resort do still use non-flat screen TVs in some of our Villas. The resort is in the process updating the units with new flat screens, however this process does take time. A request of those units can be asked upon making a reservation. A full TV replacement (252 TVs) would be an expense to our Home Owners in one large lump sum. We are systemactically replacing TV's while being financially responsible.
Again, your comments are appreciated, warranted and have seen attention. I hope that this reply will help in your decision to return to our resort in the near future. I would like to see your follow up comments from your next visit.