“Great find!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe

Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 27 Dessert in Branson
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We needed to grab lunch before seeing the Three Redneck Tenors at the Moon River Theater. My wife was shopping in The Grand Glitz so we asked a sales lady for suggestion. She said Sugar Leaf Treats was her favorite and I can definitely see why. My Reuben on very fresh marbled bread was piled high with meat and very tasty. Weather was comfortable so we were able to eat at one of the outside tables. Very enjoyable. So glad that we chose this over the louder, busier restaurant near the front of this shopping center. Would not hesitate to go back.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Donald W

Lakeville, Minnesota
“Breakfast at Sugar Leaf Bakery”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Very quaint place - up scale French style bakery.

However, morning bakery options are limited. They had coffee but no latte or espresso type drinks. Also, a very limited line of breakfast food items.

I suspect this is more of a lunch place.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank TimWeidenhaft
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Our Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I read some of the poor reviews and I have never had any of those experiences. My husband and I go at least once a year for the past six or so years, and usually we go more than that and he goes more when he's in Branson for work. We love Sugar Leaf, it is our favorite place to eat. The chicken salad is amazing, the iced oatmeal cookie is amazing too! Regarding the poor reviews, I have never had any problems with the staff or taking pictures in the restaurant. In fact I take our picture every time we are there and have never had any problems with the workers. I have never seen a "do not take pictures" sign either. It is a small place, and the lines can be extremely long, but it is a great place to eat. They close at 5pm, which is the only downside I see. Many of their items can be made gluten free, and they have a brownie and cake (I think) that are gluten free. If you had a bad experience, give it one more try!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank finishedwithschool
Branson, Missouri
“Bakery/ Restuarant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

You can't go wrong eating at this restaurant or just picking up a treat for later. Not hey have an ultimate BLT that is the best I've ever had. BLT with added turkey and pepper Jack cheese on homemade bread.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank chimecats
Branson, Missouri
“Favorite Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

The most amazing food. Savory or sweet!!! The salad with the dates is to die for!!! Have never found anything on the menu I haven't been in love with!!! Amazing atmosphere! In love with Sugar Leaf!!!

1 Thank Shanngoss