“Grand slam”

Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 27 Dessert in Branson
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Grand slam”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I had lunch Salad , sandwich. Chili desert. Food was fresh and expertly prepared. Wife had vegan panini , chili Chili is sweet no beans very different. Carrot cake was to die for and chocolate cake was good, dry. Will be back for more. Great place. Everything homemade.

2 Thank James C

Duluth, Minnesota
“Great atmosphere and aromas”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Have seen the restaurant many times while my wife buys soap at Lori's, but had not stopped in until today. Glad we did. Great setting, wonderful aromas. I had a mesquite chicken sandwich and my wife had a rueben. Both sandwiches were excellent. Definitely would stop again.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Michael C
Utah
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place is amazing! We had a sisters luncheon in between shows! The décor is amazing and the food to die for!!! Be sure and try some of their pies! We ordered five slices to share, there wasn't a favorite, they were all beyond amazing!!! Plan on standing in line, we were there an hour and there were never less than 15-20 people in line. That is how good the food is, definitely worth the wait!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank RexburgMaggie07
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Most Favorite Place!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I come here every time we are in Branson. I almost don't want to give it a review because it can get crowded at lunch time. Great place for breakfast or lunch. Gluten free options too.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank finishedwithschool
“Cute place-great sandwich!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We had a BLT, ultimate BLT, & chicken salad. I don't care much for sandwiches but was tired of burgers. We tried this place & we all loved our sandwiches! I can't wait to go back. Great cookies too! Nice atmosphere too. Inside & outside seating. Outside was very nice. Wish we would have had time to peek into the shops next to it.

• Visited September 2013