“Dont miss this wonderful bakery and eatery for breakfast and lunch”

Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 22 Dessert in Branson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Especially for breakfast the fruit pastry then homemade bread sandwiches for lunch and another pastry. OMG I'm so full and so satisfied! Like having breakfast or lunch at a favorite aunts house and she is an amazing baker

1  Thank jstori
There are newer reviews for Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

I wanted to eat at Mel's but one step into the gift shop entrance I knew I couldn't eat at another greasy spoon. Wanting lunch we headed to parking lot and saw Sugar Leaf. Stepped in for coffee and didn't leave-friendly service-they aim to please. He hunted up a heartier mustard and brewed a fresh pot of coffee for me. My only complaint is that the counter help moves too slowly when there is a line. lumch was great!!

1  Thank Deedubu67
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My daughter, granddaughter, niece and I had a girls lunch here. Love the food. Bread was fresh, good portions, and very tasty. We will go back.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Super lunch, sandwiches and salads, oh and did I mention world class desserts?

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Eating healthy on vacation is tough enough. Eating healthy on vacation in the middle of DownHomeCookingUSA Branson Mo is almost impossilbe. I said almost. Don't get me wrong, I love biscuits and gravy and peach cobbler, but sometimes I need something green that hasn't been breaded or deep fried. I am so glad I found Sugar Leaf! It was located right next to our hotel, and the food was refreshing. I ordered the salad special of the day, which was a spinach, feta, strawberry, and almond with poppy seed dressing. Wow, it was so good. Don't forget dessert, they are also a bakery. Other reviewers commented on the peach tea and they were certainly right. It's great!

3  Thank Cindi L