“Wonderful food, great employees”

Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #5 of 23 Dessert in Branson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 18, 2011

My first time in Sugar Leaf Cafe, we were welcomed by some wonderful employees, they kept us laughing and we enjoyed our food so much. I had a BLT on Tomato Basil bread, best BLT I have had. I also had a snickerdoodle cookie, wonderful. Later in this same trip we went back and I had a cup of soup and a chocolate cake slice..all I can say..this will always be a place I will stop. They also asked us to sign a book there about how their food and service was..all I can say is excellant. Later that day we saw Merrill Osmond at Grand Village and told him to made sure he went in..he said he had the best tuna sandwich he had ever had.

May 2011

Stopped in Sugar Leaf as soon as they opened and had a slice of spinach quiche, coffee and an iced sugar cookie and a BLT..wonderful. Enjoyed it all...my friends had the french onion and a BLT..we all loved it again..I will always stop here when I am in Branson, I have recommended this place to many people and they love it too.

1  Thank Clintongirl55

Reviewed August 18, 2011

A co-worker introduced me to Sugar Leaf, and I have to say I am so happy she did! The food is great, the staff is friendly, and the overall feel of the places is welcoming! From the cute decor to the quaint atmosphere, you will not regret stopping in for a great lunch! The Ultimate BLT is AMAZING!

1  Thank shonnamh
Reviewed August 18, 2011

An awsome place to eat and just chill out, after a walk in the "Square". Home made goodies that are out of this world, plus their sandwiches, but leave room for Lori's deserts. A very friendly and family oriented atmosphere!!!!

1  Thank SamiK51
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We chose Sugar Leaf Treats to design and make our cakes for our recent National Autumn Leaf Collectors Club (NALCC) national convention, June 30-July3 2011. This little quaint restaurant is located in the Grand Village on the south end. Yes it's hidden away, but well worth finding. Their menus are made fresh daily. Their desserts are to die for. This is a family owned/operated business. Tell Todd, Lori, Amanda or Matt Debbie says hi when you drop in. ;)

1  Thank sassydimen
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Sugar Leaf is by far the best bakery in town. I have lived in Branson for 3 years and I can honestly say some of the best food I have eaten in this city has come from Sugar Leaf. The desserts are so good! The tiramisu cheesecake is amazing along with the cobblers and cookies. This place is definitely a hidden gem in our city.

2  Thank tiffanycraig