Grand Crowne Resort
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$79
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$44
$52
$79
  • Pool
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$95
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
$70
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$82
$63
$163
$147
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$59
$149
All reviewsindoor pooltime shareparking passwasher dryerseparate unitsbedroom unitsq ftthree bedroombeautiful golf coursefull kitchencheck in went smoothlyfitness centerliving areaice makerlarge familythousand hillsdining table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We booked a two night stay through priceline. I booked it the same day we were to arrive. Upon checkin there didn't seem to be any rooms empty for the night but the staff found one that had a no show so we were put in that one. We got a good rate and was very happy with the room. We didn't have to do a tour or listen to a presentation. Everything went great for us. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank HarleyWichitaKS_
Amy H, Manager at Grand Crowne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your comments.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

I was sold a tour package for a 1 bedroom cabin. Upon recieving the info discovered that the package was for a motel. Called company and was informed that yes they would change the package to a cabin but that I could not make my reservation untill after november 1st. I called to make my reservation and was told that my package would cost an additional $100. Classic BAIT AND SWITCH. I requested to cancel my reservation and was informed that it was past my 14 day period and that canceling was not permitted per the info package that they sent me. I agree that the paperwork does say that you have 14 days but I do not agree with them not being able to make my reservation with in the time period. This was a very frustrating experience and I would not trust anything theese people say at this point. Customer service after the fact was terrible as well I called three times and asked for the manager each time a different person fielded the call and each time I was told the 14 days is up I dont think they even listened to my side of the story what a way to run a business. I hope this helps some of you out there.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
33  Thank Mark J

We are very sorry you had a negative experience with a vacation package and would love a chance to address your concerns. Please call our Customer Service department at 1-866-894-9700 Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CST.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

We exchanged out 2 bedroom, and got 3 bedrooms, which was why we chose this resort, in the newest building of the Grand Crown Resort: 2-201 A, B, and C. This meant 4 full baths, and a half bath. Great for 3 families sharing the digs. Our 2 balconies were small, with little table and 2 chairs. There is plenty of free parking, elevators, and luggage carts. A small grill is by each building. The rooms have average decor. The carpets, floors, and tubs were not as clean on check-in as we would like. The pull-out beds are NOT sleepable; therefore, you can really only sleep 6 adults in the 3 units comfortably. We had little kids, which for them it was OK..but still not great. The linens are below average. Each of the 3 units had its own washer and dryer. There is no wi-fi in the rooms. There is a hot-spot in building 6, which is open from 7am to 10 pm. The pool, activity areas, etc. are below extraordinary resort standards; more like something you might see 15 years ago. To be fair, driving around town, many resorts/hotels have really small pools....so maybe not that unusual for Branson. Definitely not up to the Marriott or Wyndham standards. We could definitley hear the people upstairs, and I fear our little ones were noisy for the people below us, as well. We had some maintenance issues; we called the front desk, and everything was taken care of immediately; this was a plus, for sure. Every living room area (we had 3 LR/kitchens) had a DVD player. The flat screen TVs are not huge, but are very nice.

The location is very convenient to everything in Branson, so this is also a plus. We did not feel pressured into taking a tour. Do not bother going to the Monday morning activity director's information session; she basically just read what you get in the welcome packet. It was also hard to find her; the buildings are not marked well.

If you are only renting one unit, get the B unit, since it is the largest. The A&B units each has a balcony and spa tub. The C unit is the lock-out, so smaller and without those extras.

In summary; this is not a glamorous place at all....however, if you have a large family, it is a very comfortable place to stay.

Room Tip: Buiding #2 is the newest; get there if possible.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank zilphap

We appreciate your comments as we always welcome ideas and suggestions for improvement. We now have Wifi in all the rooms.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

I was previewing Branson locations online and came across a good vacation deal for a property in Branson. I called the number and found out it was a hired company selling this vacation for Grand Crowne. What I soon realized was that it involved a time share presentation.... Well, after telling the "hired company" no a couple of times, they offered a better deal than what was advertised for the same price... I accepted since I know all the "package" I would receive was outstanding even with sitting through the "90 minute" LOL... time share presentation. I bought the weekend get-a-way knowing I was responsible for sitting through Time Share presentation. But I tried calling multiple times for the next week trying to cancel(within the timeline they set forth) but each time they told me I would need to speak with a manager/supervisor who was never there when I called!!! I even gave detailed information as to whom they return the call to.... but no call ever came... The last two days I could possibly cancel; and after expressing my disbelief this was happening... I got hung up on when I requested to talk to "the man in charge!!" Well, needless to say, I was locked in on having to go through with this "purchase"...... I booked it for Memorial weekend and we showed up at 10am the morning of the checkin and the room wasn't ready(which was perfectly understandable) but they went ahead and signed us up for our time share presentation for Monday and gave us our complimentary Silver Dollar City tickets and meal voucher for Charlies Steakhouse(great- by the way!). Went to SDC and had a blast- came back and picked up room keys/information and went and ate steaks at Charlies. After supper, went to the room and it was great! We got all settled in and noticed that the huge jet tub water drain stopper/plunger was not working-- so I called maintenance and they were there in 5 minutes- a male and female staff worker and fixed the problem asap. Me and the daughters went to the pool/hot tub building and enjoyed this until 11pm! Went back to the room and slept in the next day. Went and met up with some great friends and enjoyed a "swollen Table Rock Lake" and came back and swam some more at the Grand Crowne. Next morning, we did some laundry, breakfast, and dishes in the room and left and went to our T.S. presentation. Everything at first went great- they spoiled our girls, fed us, went through the photo album, whole song and dance about the properties and had to go re-visit them, but got to see the 3 bedroom suites-fabulous!! Came back and started asking them about $$- he finally disclosed prices.... (this was after the: what's your family and vactations worth to you- whats your dream vacation destination- etc. We said no way to his price he produced; then he automatically drastically reduced the price saying he could lose his job for this...etc.... We still say no, we appreciate the time, but we can't economically afford this at the present time- he explains that this deal of a lifetime will never be duplicated-- we explain(by now it's 2hrs 15mins) that we still say no... He leaves shaking his head; then comes back and says: last chance.... we still say no. He leaves but leaves the "deal" sheet on the table. Next, a real nice guy comes up and offers us the same deal but he adds a 7 day cruise with no port fees!! We still say no, he tries to lower our "package/plan" and throws us another price... we say it sounds alot better, but still no.... He leaves and another "manager" comes up and says he knows we are very interested and he will give us all that has been offered to us and he adds in a extra 3 night stay in either Pigeon Forge/ Branson(grand crowne)and another 4 night cruise -(this one with port fees)!!! I tell him I don't have the amount of vacation time to complete all this in the time frame they are alotting!!! He laughs and says my family is gonna miss out... I stand up and shake his hand and say my wife and I are ready to leave and we appreciate all that was presented. He signs our form and we pick up our girls and tip the staff that watched them and off we went. We are/were very interested, but we needed more information/time to make this decision. This was a top notch property though..

Room Tip: Request floor level accordingly, there are 4 floors
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
11  Thank cassmaster8

We are glad your vacation turned out well in the end, but we would like to research the fact that you attempted to cancel your package and were unable to do so. Please take a minute and email us at helpme@grandcrowneresorts.com with your name, address, anything that will help us research your package. This will help us in ongoing training of our staff and when assisting future guests. Many people are very happy with vacation ownership and it is a great way to travel for many families for generations. During the sales process, prospective customers are offered many different options to make their vacation dreams a reality. Maybe someday you and your family will choose to travel this way. Best wishes!

Reviewed August 8, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed two nights in a condo. This place was so nice. The staff was friendly. I was suprised with the indoor pool, usually the water is warm but this one was nice and refreshing. Our room had a king sized bed and a big jaccuzzi bathtub. Two bathrooms and the kitchen area was perfect. Everything we needed right there! The only complaint we had was our coffee pot was messed up which I'm sure they would have replaced if we would have called. All in all we enjoyed our stay and had a very nice and relaxing mini-vacation! Thanks Grand Crowne!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MilissaM

Thank you for your review and yes, we would have brought a new coffee pot right away if you would have called!