“An hour of fun for the kids!”

Cool Off Water Chute
Ranked #73 of 165 things to do in Branson
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An hour of fun for the kids!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I was happy that the kids could have a fun hour of water slides without navigating a larger water park. Nice gazebo for parents to sit and which while the kids made multiple trips. Well organized. Note - they only accept cash.

6 Thank BonnieLeach

Grainau, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I went here every summer for probably 10 years, had fun until I had to deal with the owner & I will never go back. Paid for a 4 year old to go, she went once & hated it so we asked if her father could use the mat & the lady said no! Waste of money & experience ruined. Retire. You cannot have a bad attitude & run a business.

Visited July 2013
11 Thank unhappylady321
Seymour, Missouri, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kids can't wait to do it again!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We got there with less than an hour before close today, but are kids had a amazing time.....they laughed, screamed full of excitement with big smiles down the water slide every time. The place was great as it offered multiple places to sit and watch our kids, from high above overlooking the entire slide you can watch them slide down the entire slide or from several other shaded viewing areas. I read all the reviews about the owner prior to going. I think everyone just needs to recognize people all have bad days...and people are more likely to take the time to write a bad review than a good one.....the owner was very friendly and good with our kids. Her son was equally very nice and friendly.....I have no problems coming back and believe me we will.....this place was very clean and just well kept.....I hope others reading these reviews will not prejudge the owner before at least trying it out n be a judge yourself, your kids will love ya for it.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Dmdjmcclellan
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My kids LOVED it!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

A great way to spend an hour or two on a hot day. The place was clean and well run, and my kids (ages 8 and 13) had a blast. We went late in the day, and it was perfect. The kids slept great that night after running up that hill a hundred times!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Maribeth C
Spiro, Oklahoma
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Always fun!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Everytime we visit Branson in the Summer this is where we come. It's so fun. Great for kids and families. Would recommend to anyone that wants to cool off.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank johnsonfamily00

Been to Cool Off Water Chute? Share your experiences!