Cool Off Water Chute - CLOSED
Review Highlights
So FUN!

We passed this on the main road into Branson and decided to stop by! Great for kids and reasonably... read more

Reviewed January 27, 2017
nkanne
Saint Louis, Missouri
Loved it!!

We loved it! My husband and I and 2 daughters (9 & 6) had a blast. We went for an hour and went... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2016
earsropen
Jacksonville, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I'm writing this as I sit here in the shade watching my 6 & 8 year olds slide down and run back up the hill for an hour. I don't let my kids out of my sight in public, and this place is perfect. You can watch from the top or bottom, shade in both places and staff in both places. There is good music playing; it's just a fun, low key, not-too-much water slide. Of course, adults can ride too.

I've read the reviews about the owner and her son. I had occasion to speak with both of them, and they were both nothing but nice! This is a very clean, well run place, and I'm so glad we found it! It's a must do if you have time between shows on Branson. Love it!

2  Thank CharAtt
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Rode the water chute growing up, now when my brother's family comes down, the kids have to ride. May not look like much but is as much fun now as it was when I was little. Fun for everyone, a great family experience. Don't miss it

4  Thank SWMrob
Reviewed February 23, 2013

After visiting Branson dozens of times, this was the first time we had done the slide. My kids at the time was 16, 13 and 5, I figured my oldest would get bored! Absolutely not!! They all had a wonderful time!! We are going back to Branson in June and my little girl is only concerned with going back to the water chute! Lady who ran it was very friendly, talkative and I enjoyed speaking with her!!

3  Thank GrnEyedSooner
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Been going there for many years now. My boys can't get enough, ask all year long when it will open for the summer again. The owner and the other employees are always so nice to us. Highly recommend it!

2  Thank MsChem
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family has been coming to Branson for over 50 years. We have owned property in Branson. 3 generations have now gone to this waterside. We have never been treated so rude before. Expecially right after you paid her to ride on the slide. All this, went down in front of our 6 year old grand daughter. Others may say this women was a heart surgeon and all the money goes to help kids in Branson! That's all well and good for those kids. But it's time this lady retires, let someone else run it and she can still help the kids of Branson. We will never go back again and that's a shame. For the person who wrote about the people complaining about this rude women and said they didn't want us in Branson, just remember We are the people that Paid. If it wasn't for Us she wouldn't have the money to give to the kids of Branson. Just remember that! Maybe you should move! Will never go here again sorry to say.

17  Thank poppy119