“The water slide is fun but the rude women owner needs to retire!”
Review of Cool Off Water Chute - CLOSED

Cool Off Water Chute
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family has been coming to Branson for over 50 years. We have owned property in Branson. 3 generations have now gone to this waterside. We have never been treated so rude before. Expecially right after you paid her to ride on the slide. All this, went down in front of our 6 year old grand daughter. Others may say this women was a heart surgeon and all the money goes to help kids in Branson! That's all well and good for those kids. But it's time this lady retires, let someone else run it and she can still help the kids of Branson. We will never go back again and that's a shame. For the person who wrote about the people complaining about this rude women and said they didn't want us in Branson, just remember We are the people that Paid. If it wasn't for Us she wouldn't have the money to give to the kids of Branson. Just remember that! Maybe you should move! Will never go here again sorry to say.

17  Thank poppy119

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I went to this slide as a little girl, and was so happy to see it is still there! This time we took our two girls and all four of us had the best time ever! We went for this instead of White Water and are so glad we did! This is something you can't get just anywhere. A slide down the side of a hill. You pay by the hour and one hour was the perfect amount of time. We were exhausted afterward! You have to walk up the stairs after every slide, so by the end of an hour you have definitely done your exercise for the day. The owner's son was there and was so friendly and nice to talk with. He said his father built the slide when the son was about 9 years old. Every year, his mother thinks of closing it, but still opens it! He was even generous with our time and went over about 15 minutes. There are a couple of tables in the shade at the bottom of the slide so family members who don't want to slide can just watch. We enjoyed this so much and can't wait to go back.

3  Thank hendersonmom
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I took my two girls to the water chute this past weekend and had the best time we could have had. The chute is the perfect place for little ones. And i have read the reviews about how mean the worker(s) are and they are totally false. I have not met more nicer people in my life. The experience was one of the best. Take your kids here and you will not be disappointed.

3  Thank blakewhite23
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Pat, the owner, is super nice (gives all the earnings from the slide to children who need surgeries, but can't afford it)!! had a great time here again for the third time in the past 5 years. Lots of fun, great value, and super cool on a hot day! My son (5) and daughter (7) had a blast. Amazed this is the 37th year it's been open

2  Thank donkay26
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Mediocre at best, like large slip in slide for $14 an hour. Woman who seemed like the owner was a ROYAL B.. Bitter angry hag. She yelled at me for throwing trash away in a trash can that appeared to be a public trash can. I threw away a piece of paper and a to go box. I didn't use it like it was a landfill. The owner will lose a lot of business treating her customers like inconveniences. I guess menopause is really affecting her. I hope she finds peace in her miserable life.

15  Thank Cooloff2012