“Do not listen to the bad reviews about rude staff.”
Review of Cool Off Water Chute - CLOSED

Cool Off Water Chute
Poteau, Oklahoma
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Do not listen to the bad reviews about rude staff.”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I took my two girls to the water chute this past weekend and had the best time we could have had. The chute is the perfect place for little ones. And i have read the reviews about how mean the worker(s) are and they are totally false. I have not met more nicer people in my life. The experience was one of the best. Take your kids here and you will not be disappointed.

3 Thank blakewhite23

Houston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“HAD A BLAST AND GOT "COOLED" OFF!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Pat, the owner, is super nice (gives all the earnings from the slide to children who need surgeries, but can't afford it)!! had a great time here again for the third time in the past 5 years. Lots of fun, great value, and super cool on a hot day! My son (5) and daughter (7) had a blast. Amazed this is the 37th year it's been open

Visited July 2012
2 Thank donkay26
McKinney, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Horrible bitter nasty owner.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Mediocre at best, like large slip in slide for $14 an hour. Woman who seemed like the owner was a ROYAL B.. Bitter angry hag. She yelled at me for throwing trash away in a trash can that appeared to be a public trash can. I threw away a piece of paper and a to go box. I didn't use it like it was a landfill. The owner will lose a lot of business treating her customers like inconveniences. I guess menopause is really affecting her. I hope she finds peace in her miserable life.

14 Thank Cooloff2012
Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Owner with a heart of gold”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Personally, I love this water slide, my family loves this waterslide and we come back every year. The owner is or once was, I think she is retired now, a heart surgeon. She uses the money she makes from the waterslide each summer to pay for children's heart transplants who cant afford them. She told us once that she paid for 14 heart transplants in two years. She takes a leave of absence from Memorial Day to August every year to run the waterslide. She is moody, and doesn't take anyones BS. However, if you follow her rules and give her a little credit and be respectful, you will find she has a heart of gold.

Visited July 2011
4 Thank BND245
LaVista Ne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“cool water slides”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Our Grandson just loves these water slides. Whenever we are in Branson that is the first thing he wants to do. It's nice they provide a place where parents can set in the shade to watch too. Thanks for providing that for all of us to enjoy. Visitors from Nebraska.

Visited July 2011