“HAD A BLAST AND GOT "COOLED" OFF!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #69 of 167 things to do in Branson
Houston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“HAD A BLAST AND GOT "COOLED" OFF!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Pat, the owner, is super nice (gives all the earnings from the slide to children who need surgeries, but can't afford it)!! had a great time here again for the third time in the past 5 years. Lots of fun, great value, and super cool on a hot day! My son (5) and daughter (7) had a blast. Amazed this is the 37th year it's been open

Visited July 2012
2 Thank donkay26

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Horrible bitter nasty owner.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Mediocre at best, like large slip in slide for $14 an hour. Woman who seemed like the owner was a ROYAL B.. Bitter angry hag. She yelled at me for throwing trash away in a trash can that appeared to be a public trash can. I threw away a piece of paper and a to go box. I didn't use it like it was a landfill. The owner will lose a lot of business treating her customers like inconveniences. I guess menopause is really affecting her. I hope she finds peace in her miserable life.

13 Thank Cooloff2012
Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Owner with a heart of gold”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

Personally, I love this water slide, my family loves this waterslide and we come back every year. The owner is or once was, I think she is retired now, a heart surgeon. She uses the money she makes from the waterslide each summer to pay for children's heart transplants who cant afford them. She told us once that she paid for 14 heart transplants in two years. She takes a leave of absence from Memorial Day to August every year to run the waterslide. She is moody, and doesn't take anyones BS. However, if you follow her rules and give her a little credit and be respectful, you will find she has a heart of gold.

Visited July 2011
4 Thank BND245
LaVista Ne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“cool water slides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Our Grandson just loves these water slides. Whenever we are in Branson that is the first thing he wants to do. It's nice they provide a place where parents can set in the shade to watch too. Thanks for providing that for all of us to enjoy. Visitors from Nebraska.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank Gary R
montgomery,la
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great way 2 cool off”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

Had a blast flyin down the chute it was around the summer time n it was very hot out .. After a long drive from Louisiana this is the first place we stopped. Much needed n fun for all ages . It is a rough ride I ended up sideways n backwards several times also b careful I had some scratches the chute feels like an indoor pools bottom

2 Thank jnkjackson05

Been to Cool Off Water Chute? Share your experiences!