“Owner with a heart of gold”
Review of Cool Off Water Chute - CLOSED

Cool Off Water Chute
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Personally, I love this water slide, my family loves this waterslide and we come back every year. The owner is or once was, I think she is retired now, a heart surgeon. She uses the money she makes from the waterslide each summer to pay for children's heart transplants who cant afford them. She told us once that she paid for 14 heart transplants in two years. She takes a leave of absence from Memorial Day to August every year to run the waterslide. She is moody, and doesn't take anyones BS. However, if you follow her rules and give her a little credit and be respectful, you will find she has a heart of gold.

4  Thank BND245

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Our Grandson just loves these water slides. Whenever we are in Branson that is the first thing he wants to do. It's nice they provide a place where parents can set in the shade to watch too. Thanks for providing that for all of us to enjoy. Visitors from Nebraska.

2  Thank Gary R
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Had a blast flyin down the chute it was around the summer time n it was very hot out .. After a long drive from Louisiana this is the first place we stopped. Much needed n fun for all ages . It is a rough ride I ended up sideways n backwards several times also b careful I had some scratches the chute feels like an indoor pools bottom

2  Thank jnkjackson05
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I am very saddened by all the negative comments! My family has visit ed this waterslide EVERY year (for the past 12 years)and it has been one of the best activities for the whole family ever since our children were small. We have 4 children. They are now 15, 12, 10 and 8. They still love the water slide! As for the owner, I could see how she could rub people the wrong way. Don't take it personal. I believe that she will tell you how it is. Remember, it is her business and you should respect her rules and if you don't then go somewhere else! I suggest you find out the rules before you pay and/or maybe even observe for a short period of time. If you don't like what you see or hear, don't stay! It is your CHOICE! Also, remember it is your CHOICE what type of day you will have..it depends on how you respond to things..SO MAKE IT A GREAT DAY! Check it out..if it is not for you go to your next adventure..but please stop blaming others!

4  Thank neh810