Gretna Inn
$68
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$55
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$104
$78
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$109
$105
$227
$229
$214
$174
Hotels.com
All reviewswithin walking distancepriced rightan older hotela great place to staybranson moattractionsrates
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I found this motel to be in a good location and at the same time very local to many attractions, I also felt that it was very quiet and also they were very nice and also were willing to take care of the needs of their people. I would definitely stay here again and do plan on doing it again later this year.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The rooms are small, we had two double beds. The ac blows right on one, u freeze and if u turn it off u sweat to death. The bathroom had pubic hair in the shower, floor and toilet rim..nasty. They did come and re clean it. There was also some "ick" on the box spring cover, which they "wiped" off instead of changing cover..not good...we left a day early and would have canceled as soon as we arrived but were told we couldn't due to booking on line....never again will we or our family stay here..one gets what one pays for!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Yes, the walls are concrete blocks, painted and clean: the bathrooms are small; some of the rooms, particularly some rooms with King beds are small; only coffee and donuts are offered for breakfast (just as motel info indicates); but the rooms are always clean with no unpleasant deoderizer aroma, and I find the pillows and bed comfortable. Readers will see by previous reviews that my husband and I always stay here on our frequent trips to Branson. We had gotten into a routine of staying a mini-suite which has a queen bed and sitting area with sofa, chair and coffee table. When I called for reservations one week prior to our visit, our room choice was not available. That's what I feared was going to happen. We were assigned a room on the second floor. Not a problem for us except for having to get the luggage up the stairs. We had just been spoiled to a first level room. We were disappointed the Inn Keepers were away, but their capable staff kept things running smoothly, and our room was always attended in a timely manner. A major convenience to me is the dressing area outside the bathroom. Chairs are placed outside each room door, and my husband and I have enjoyed sitting on the landing in the past, however, some couples in other rooms nearby had "borrowed" our chair, and we were uncomfortable asking that the chair be returned. May take a folding chair the next time to avoid this. Location is another plus as travel to anywhere in Branson iis quickly accessible, and there are several restaurants and attractions within easy walking distance. I was tempted to write a bad review to increase our potential for getting our room choice in the future, but ams really happy for the Inn Keeper that their hard work over the past few years has not been in vain and has resulted in increased guest count.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Linda D
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The staff is is amazing!! The rooms were clean and it has a nice quiet family oriented atmosphere. I would recommend staying here to everyone! We have stayed here on numerous occasions and loved it every time. I will never stay any where else while in Branson!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

as I said before this is a very clean older facility. this stay was the first time we had NOT been able to get our favorite room... so, we decided to take the regular room anyway... the gentlemen at the desk stated we might be more comfortable upgrading to a mini-suite as they were larger like the room we liked. thinking $$$$ - we inquired the cost difference & were SHOCKED when told $5.00~~ well that is a NO BRAINER! still UNDER $50.00 per night including tax.... it was a very nice room! flat screen TV, fridge, microwave... just as the other rooms. BUT... room was so large it comfortably held the queen size bed (nice bed with pillow top that was so think the bed was almost to my waist at 5ft3in) there was the traditional round table with 2 chairs in front of the window.. then between the bed & table/chairs was a sitting area with a nice sofa, large coffee table with enlayed marble... very pretty~ also the matching side table. an oversized recliner as well. we thought it to be a great deal for only five bucks! another great asset of this facility is that there is a maintenance employee ON SIGHT 24/7... There is fresh coffee & donuts every morning at the front desk area... and there are NOT coffee pots in each rrom. These owners aim to please and make all visitors feel comfortable! I require 2 pillows at night...when we request it.... it comes PRONTO! all rooms have fridge & microwave & WIFI. located diagonally across the street from the Titanic at 76 & Gretna rd... you are in the middle of EVERYTHING! We just cant resist always going back~price/location/cleanliness and a facility of OLD ETHICS: clients FIRST!

Room Tip: not necessarily a good room, but, we have found if your call directly to the INN at the 417 area code instead of going thru the booking agent at the 1-800 number we get a much better price AND can talk with them about the room necessities you have/need with "THEM" so they can put you down for the PERFECT room to meed your needs!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple