Review Highlights

from $28.50
from $43.00
from $38.50
More Info
All reviews grand village delicious samples unique items kitchen items drink mixes great store bought several for sale jewelry shop crock christmas mom
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visit Branson regularly and usually visit Mulberry Mill. They have a large assortment of dip mixes, kitchen gadgets and coffee. The staff there tends to be a bit unfriendly which is uncommon in Branson. In tourist season they have a lot of samples (dips, hot cocoa, etc. The downside is that they don’t give military discounts—unheard of in Branson and a MAJOR FAIL. When I’ve asked about their policy, the rationale is that, because they give out a lot of samples, they don’t do military discounts. They need to remember that without our nation’s veterans, they wouldn’t have the freedom to give out the samples. Come on! Ten percent is nothing to these people but would foster a lot of goodwill.

RhythmicTraveler, Manager at Mulberry Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We are sorry you are unhappy about our prices but we keep our prices very low and offer the same low price to all it is just the fair way to do things. If we gave a discount we would have to raise the price to do so and in the end the price would be the same. Our operating costs are fixed and we have to make a enough to pay them. We do love our Veterans and our Store is owned by one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were wandering around the Grand Village Shopping Center (our favorite place to shop in Branson) and happened upon this cute little store that appeared to be very popular. Inside we discovered countless gourmet dips, hot beverages, crackers, etc. to sample. The mixes and crackers were all available for sale, and everything was delicious! I love the kitchen gadgets and the staff was very helpful. I wanted a non-stick rolling pad for pie crust and cookie dough, and sure enough - they had a nice one that wasn't too expensive. I'm sure we will make it a future tradition to stop by the Mulberry Mill whenever we are in Branson.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

My wife and I make it a must stop each time we are in Branson.Everything in the store is so unique and high quality. Everything from clothing to items from the kitchen and entertainment items. The staff is so pleasant and helpful. There are several stations form tasting various items. Try tis wonderful shop and you will always go back each time you are in Branson.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite stop in Branson. We love all the dips and crackers to taste test. They have the best tortilla chips...a little pricey at $5 but delicious. We just whipped up Mom’s Veggie dip and the Dill crackers today, in fact, for Labor Day. We try to buy one new thing to try each time. Can’t wait to visit again!

RhythmicTraveler, Owner at Mulberry Mill, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Moms Veggie is one of our #1 selling dips. Thanks for your return visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

We were out "shopping" during a rainy day, and stopped in here. We love kitchen gadget stores, and this one was that, and so much more! The number of samples they had out was amazing! I think we tried one of everything, and bought most of them (ok, we bought them all, lol) We also picked up a few new gadgets and will look them up online to order more since we're from another state. Great place to visit! It is a bit "tight" with space, so please watch the kiddos. Very friendly staff.

RhythmicTraveler, Owner at Mulberry Mill, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

We are so glade you enjoyed your visit. Hope you were able to dodge the rain a bit.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Nice shop with lots of kitchen gadgets. You also get to taste a lot of the crackers, dips and coffees. This place is delicious.

RhythmicTraveler, Owner at Mulberry Mill, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

So glad you enjoyed the store. We hope to see you on your next visit to Branson.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

This shop was so fun! From cute clothing, jewelry, and home decor to a whole other side with food and drink mixes. Tons of samples out to try, friendly associates, can't wait to go back! (And I will be ordering online!) Made the white chocolate strawberry cobbler last night. Family LOVED it!

RhythmicTraveler, Owner at Mulberry Mill, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

We are so glad you had a wonderful visit. That cobbler is so good my family loves it too. Thanks for the kind words we love to hear them.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

This is the neatest place to shop and browse. The line of clothing and accessories are top of the line and so unique. The Kitchen and snack side of the shop is full of some great items that is hard to resist. I usually get plenty to eat after browsing and sampling all the goodies.You will love this unique shop in the Grand Village !

1  Thank jrcekc
Reviewed April 6, 2018

I am not a big shopper but I was "forced" to come here with the family. Spent here an hour waiting for the women in the family to go through all their displays, and believe me they have a LOT. My mother was looking for something specific in the food section, that she could not find. She attempted to ask for a help from a young girl with the shorter hair. This girl seemed to be more distractive to the other employees than helpful to the customers. She couldn't really help us but kept talking to other people who worked in the store about irrelevant things. We were about to give up when a younger guy with darker hair came out and was finally able to help us. Really appreciate his help! I did not want to leave the store without my mother finding what she wanted, so I didn't have to listen to that until the end of the day. So thankful for this guy working there.

2  Thank tom t
Reviewed April 6, 2018

One of my favorite stores! Love the way it is set up. They have sooo many different little things, everybody can find something for themselves.