“What an amazing store!!!”
Review of Mulberry Mill

Mulberry Mill
Ranked #11 of 72 Shopping in Branson
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I was in the store on Friday and loved it! There are so many wonderful items and the prices are excellent. I was able to even start on my Christmas gift list. Chad and the staff are so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this store! We love the gourmet dips and soups from Resident Chef!

2  Thank Mona U

Reviewed July 4, 2012

It's really two stores in one -- one side is packed with beautiful jewelry, scarves, clothing, purses and home furnishings. The other side is a kitchen/cooking store with snacks and dips, kitchen gadgets and kitchen furnishings. LOTS of free samples. My husband didn't even mind going in with me.

1  Thank KAS989
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I liked this store a lot.. and would go back . It had some unique items. Spendy clothing and purses .

2  Thank sail24
Reviewed February 16, 2011

I have been shopping at Mulberry Mill for many years. The staff have always been helpful. In fact, most of the staff recognize me from year to year. I'm hooked on some of their gormet food items and am glad to see I can now order products from their website or 800#.

1  Thank HappyShopper76
Reviewed February 6, 2011

Mulberry Mill is located in the Grand Village at Branson, Mo. Great gourmet dips, Torani drink mixes, and assorted coffees make this quaint little shop a perfect one stop shop for any party planner. What made my trip to Mulberry Mill so special was being able to sample the dips before I purchased them. Great costume jewelry, handbags, and candles for that perfect gift. I highly recommend a trip to the Mill when you visit the great Ozark Mountain Country in Branson, Mo. You will not be sorry!!

1  Thank robinmack