“FUN ON THE WATER”

Showboat Branson Belle
Ranked #27 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We went on the evening ride with show and DINNER it was fantastic .
MARILYN SHIRES & RICK RINGLE
KOKOMO,IN.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,260)

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Ok, first and foremost, this is our second or third trip on the Showboat and we would go back in a heartbeat. The shows are always good and so is the food.
But....
This time we sat a little further back and... I wouldn't repeat that seating arrangement. This time we sat on the first level in row 'R' and the top 1/5th of the stage was cut off leaving us to only guess what was going on during the portion of the show where Janice Martin performed her aerial acrobatics while playing the violin (the people behind us in row S watched the entire thing with their heads practically laying on their table). I the future I will only sit in rows A-O on the first level. I can't speak to the other floors.
This was also our second New Year's eve cruse and I would recommend that as well. It could be a bit more "festive" in the auditorium when the clock strikes midnight but it works and then you get to go out on the top of the boat to watch various fireworks going on around Branson.
Our teenagers more or less enjoyed it but I think our seating negatively impacted the experience for them as well.
As I mentioned the food is very good and they do their best to accommodate food constraints. My eldest is a vegetarian and, while the folks at the ticket counter expressed some concern that I had not notified them of this limitation when we booked the trip they were able to accommodate her -- I recommend you tell them in advance. My wife doesn't eat beef and for that we simply needed to tell the server who simply brought her a double helping of chicken.

1  Thank Vkohnke
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was a special cruise on new years eve. I wasn't sure what to expect and was kind of nervous I had made the wrong decision about spending 4 hours on a boat with 700 other people! But right from the start it turned out great. We didn't feel crowded at all ( we were seated on the second floor--great view of stage ) the waitress was great, the food was good as well as the entertainment. During the breaks we could walk around the boat, go outside and up to the top of the boat for a great view of the lake and all the fireworks going off at midnight. I-we made the right choice for New years Eve!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The entertainment changes from year to year but we have been several times and it has always been an enjoyable experience. I would love to go again.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went to the Branson Belle reception area and several employee were refreshingly friendly and helpful in getting the reduced rate for having Silver Dollar City season passes and using a certificate for the entry. The day was perfect for December in the Ozarks and we had great seats for the dinner show (on the floor,, not the premium cost seats.) The food was good and plentiful. Our waiter, Brandon, was friendly and good at keeping the tea, lemonaide, coffee and water filled. The people ahead of us were "hard to please" and he kept right at it, with a smile. The whole trip is timed so there is not a lot of time for "retakes", and he did well. The Christmas show, illusionist, and the areal acrobat were great too-just what I expect from a Herschand production.

Been to Showboat Branson Belle? Share your experiences!