Review Highlights

from $35.00
from $43.00
from $42.48
3,730 results
All reviews christopher james dinner cruise mashed potatoes comedian magician tap dancers paddle wheel roast beef top deck boat ride our waiter singing group the wait staff food was great on table rock lake great dinner top notch christmas show
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We have been to Branson 4 times and we do the Branson Belle every time! The show is great with very talented performers and the comedy was excellent. The views on the lake are most enjoyable. The food was also awesome. Don’t miss this!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This was a good show. Unfortunately they make you pay for soda. Got the price it should be free. Only tea, water, and coffee are complimentary. I can’t drink coffee or tea so it’s just water unless I buy a soda and the soda is pricey. And we went there for moms birthday and they didn’t do any recognition for that for anyone. At least they recognized veterans.

Reviewed yesterday

One of the most enjoyable shows I have ever seen. Great comedy, singing, magic and the talent was tremendous. Would see again if I get to Branson. One show don't want to miss.

Reviewed yesterday

First visit to Branson and first experience on a Showboat. The 3 course meal and the entertainment was very good! Seating is somewhat tight but to be expected as it is a boat! It was a colder November afternoon so did not get to take full advantage of being outside on the boat but I am guessing in the warm seasons, its absolutely gorgeous on the lake. The show cast including, the MC magician, the musicians, singers, and dancers were all excellent and very talented! Loved the Christmas songs and the medleys. Great costumes. Loved the interaction with the audience. Would definitely recommend . Lots of fun! Also, one helpful tip: it is a little walk from the parking lot to the landing and then to the boat. They do have some wheelchairs available if needed for anyone in your group.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

A great way to celebrate 53 years of marriage!!! Dinner was great and show was wonderful. A very memorable trip!!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

My partner took me to the Showboat Branson Belle for my birthday and I really love the whole show I enjoyed seeing the magic tricks I enjoyed the audience participation I really enjoyed the show and I loved to see the singing and dancing it was a real enjoyment. My favorite part was when they did the 26 songs and changed clothes.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Our party of four boarded the Branson Belle paddle wheeler on Table Rock Lake cruise. We were served a 4 course dinner with excellent service. We enjoyed a great musical show with many male and female actors/singers. Great fun for all ages!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

The Showboat was a fun activity for my group of 50 senior citizens. This activity is good for people who can walk without assistance. Some of my seniors were walking with wheelchairs and canes. We arrived on a charter bus along with 5 other charter companies buses. The hill the buses park on is a steep incline and not very safe for people who are handicapped. No one from the Showboat offered a shuttle even though later we found out they did have one on the property. The walk from the shops to the docking ramp where the entrance to the boat was very steep of those who use a walker or cane. Once you are entering the boat, the staff force you to take a photo before anyone can enter even if the person politely declines it. This is so they can try to sell it to you later during the show. We were told that we had to participate in the photo but we didn't have to buy it later if we didn't want to. I will say that the food was good. We had marinated chicken, shredded beef roast, green beans, a dinner roll, salad with some kind of sweet dressing and raspberry cheesecake. We also had tea, coffee and soda. The show was funny. It was fun to see part of my group chosen to participate in the show. That was fun to watch and was the highlight of the show for us. All in all, we had a good experience. I do wish staff were more helpful toward our handicap seniors. Their shuttle should have been utilized.

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was a silent auction gift I won and took my husband on a date to the Christmas Show. It was more than I thought it would be. The singers and dancers were great. They did songs of classic rock, from movies and then the Christmas time celebrations. Food was extremely good but the best part was the dessert (lemon raspberry cheesecake! We had a wonderful time even though I think we were the youngest there.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We really enjoyed the show. They were very talented. However, the steak was VERY grisly, the green beans were bland, and we had to beg to get coffee. We had the Captains seats, but I would recommend doing the lieutenants, instead. Not being on the floor felt a little like being left out!