“Dining and a cruise!! Pretty good”

Showboat Branson Belle
Ranked #23 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We took the lunch cruise and it was pretty much as expected since our last visit a few years ago. Hate the fact that they corral you as you get on the boat to have your picture taken. We were seated with a nice couple from Florida and that was nice. The show was good but not outstanding. The food was okay. The roast had too much salt but the rest of the food was very presentable and tasted good. Very pricey, but as season ticket holders to Silver Dollar City, the cruise was half price for us, but $26.50 was still pricey for a meal like this. 30 minutes to enjoy the boat and outside before the show continued.

There are newer reviews for Showboat Branson Belle

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have been on the Branson Belle Cruise 4 times in the past six years. I have always taken the evening cruise and sat in the Captains Row. Janice Martin, the violinist/silk aerial act/singer is amazing; too much good to be said about her talent; you just have to go see her!! Christopher James is the emcee, magician/comedian on the evening cruise. He is very funny, the magic tricks are entertaining, he interacts great with the audience and really does an outstanding job keeping the show moving smoothly. We always enjoy seeing him! The Showmen are good but, I wouldn't buy tickets to a show if they were the "whole show." A previous reviewer described the food as a $7.00 value. I have to agree with them. On all four of my visits, I have ordered either the Kansas City Strip or the rib eye steak, cooked medium. Although they were cooked correctly, they were disappointingly, tough and tasteless. (emphasis on tough) We will probably do the cruise again but, since the quality of the meat has been so bad each time, I will probably just ask that they leave it off my plate and just do the salad, bread and butter, and vegetables. Obviously, having visited 4 times, it is a good experience. We love the Branson Belle Cruise Dinner Show and still recommend it to others!! :)

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I hadn't laugh that hard in a long time!!!! Jokes/tricks were first class, and the music part by Janice was unbelievable! Thank you all for that great expaerience!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The 8:00 p.m. Cruise was really nice, good food and good show. They stopped the showboat so that we could all enjoy the fireworks in the area-was a great way to celebrate.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

After several years of talking about going on the Belle, we decided to give it a whirl on our last trip to Branson. This is a long experience; for the 8pm show we had to be there at 7:15 and didn't get off the boat until after 10:30. My kids loved the concept of being on the paddle wheeled boat. The food was good and the staff was super friendly. Don't forget to take your kids up to tour the engine room and visit with the Captain at intermission. The whole family enjoyed the magician/comic that mc's the show. The show was excellent, aside from the female performers singing. We loved her playing the violin and doing the silks; but her singing left a lot to be desired.
This is a must do at least once in my opinion and was a great value, especially with the Silver Dollar City discount.

Been to Showboat Branson Belle? Share your experiences!