“Best place to be around Independence Day!”

Showboat Branson Belle
Ranked #21 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
4 attraction reviews
“Best place to be around Independence Day!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great variety, great atmosphere! This will be an annual event for this family!
We loved sitting with and meeting other families, and intermission on top of the boat watching fireworks was memorable!

Visited July 2013

Tupelo, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First Eagle I have ever seen in the wild”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I loved this probably the most, Bubba was funny and really sat the mood, I chose to sit on the bench in the front and had the best seat on the boat where everyone else was up stairs close together at tables inches apart. I actually was the first one to spot the Eagle and passed the news to Bubba because of awesome seat. IF you have a chance take that seat right up!!

Visited July 2013
Jasper, Alabama, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good show; average food”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The Branson Belle is an event that you would want to try once, but not repeat. While the show itself was good, the food was not. Dean Church's fiddle playing talent is the best part of the show. The Branson Belles had good harmony and sang fun, lively tunes; the featured pianist--can't remember her name--was very good; and the audience interaction was good. Magician/emcee was amateurish and cheesy. As for the dinner, the chicken, roast beef, green beans, biscuit, and cheesecake were cafeteria-level dining (such as $7 plate at any cafeteria). We took the 4 pm cruise in order to see the lake, but the show is inside and you don't get to see the lake except during a 25 min intermission. I'd prefer to be on the deck during the cruise and then go inside to see the show when the boat is stationery. "Been there, done that." Won't do it again.

1 Thank Debra W
Nixa, Missouri
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“Entertaining”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We visited here with a group of friends who all have season passes to Silver Dollar City so we got the discounted tickets for a lunch show. The comedian/magician (Mike Bliss) was very funny and a good entertainer. Got a good laugh when The Castaways started playing the Mos Eisley Cantina Song from Star Wars. The other elements were good fun but pretty typical for Branson (ragtime pianist, fiddle player, etc.) The meal was nice, and the dessert was excellent (lemon cheesecake). The weather was beautiful that day which made the time on the boat in between the meal and the main show very pleasant. Worth it for the discounted rate we paid, but not sure if we would go at full price. If you have season tickets to SDC though, I recommend it.

1 Thank heywood417
North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“First time at this attraction”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have been to Branson several times, but this was the first time on the Branson Belle - mainly we did it for the child with us. I think I would be less generous with my rating if I had paid full price, but we had season passes to Silver Dollar City and got on for half the regular ticket price.

Contrary to what others said, I thought the violinist was really good and thoroughly enjoyed her playing upside down on the silks. Her voice was less pleasing and I was disappointed with her rendition of Amazing Grace. The comedian/magician was funny and pretty much held our attention. His magic tricks were entertaining, some which I had not seen before. The male singers were pretty good also.

The food was so-so and we left the boat hungry - half a Cornish hen didn't do much! The beef was pretty good and tender. There was at least an quarter cup of mashed potatoes and sugar snap peas, plus a piece of some kind of pie for dessert. Coffee cups and cold drink glasses were constantly refilled. We also had a salad. The child with us, who is not a big eater, actually shared our meal because hers was less satisfying. We were at the Dixie Stampede the night before and left with to-go bags. We were fed much better at that attraction for about the same published price.

We had time to walk around the beautiful boat before our meal while it was still docked. Food was being served before we sailed, so there was very little time to enjoy the scenery and the sunset between food and the show. There was a distinctive feeling of being rushed.

All in all, I would do it again if I got the tickets for half price, but this little trip can be quite expensive at full price for a family with two or three children.

Visited June 2013

Been to Showboat Branson Belle? Share your experiences!