“# 1 for us”

Showboat Branson Belle
Ranked #55 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We have been in Branson for a week, going to two shows per day. This was the best music, best violinist, best orchestra, and best singing. The magician/comedian was absolutely fabulous. What an entertainer! The food was really good, melt in your mouth pot roast. We walked outside on the Belle's 4 decks, enjoying the view of the lake shore. A great evening.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,347)
All reviews
in 108 reviews
"well worth the money"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I really didn't care much for the food but Christopher James put on an excellent show. He incorporated the audience and really drew people in. Best magician I have seen since I worked for one! I also really loved The Showmen.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

we had a great time on the Showboat Branson Belle....from the meal to the show, it couldn't have been better...our waiter AL was supper!!! very quick and pleasant...never had to wait for anything....if you want a fun time, take the BELLE!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I recently went to Branson with a group of high school choir students from West Texas and they absolutely had a blast. We attended the dinner show on the Branson Belle and though the music acts were just fabulous, they (and I) loved Christopher James as the host magician the most. He is so talented and had such an original show. We were totally caught off guard by his last act. He was "my favorite part of the show". It was a superb experience and I hope I get to see him again sometime, perhaps on TV!

2  Thank pianoslave