“Unique, New Year's Eve Experience”

Showboat Branson Belle
Ranked #27 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had the chance to take in a show and dinner on the Branson Belle with my family on New Year's Eve and I had a wonderful time. Christopher James was the emcee and he was absolutely hysterical. I've never seen my dad laugh so hard! :-) The rest of the entertainment was awesome and I was blown away by the talent on that stage. The service was great, the food was wonderful. I would love to go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,259)

Reviewed January 3, 2013

wonderful show! We were so pleasantly surprised at how talented the cast was and quality of the show. Magic, comedy, singing, musical instruments, and acrobatics (plus a great gift shop on board)! superb! plus, you get a meal and the ice tea is quality :) great fun, great price!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had a great time on the Showboat. Loved the Comedy and magic part of the show. The meal was really delicious. This was a good value. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I went on a Cruise on the Branson Belle and enjoined it so much we returned with the entire family. The vessel itself was well maintained and was designed in such a way that even when it sailed on choppy waters it felt smooth as glass. The entertainment was TOP NOTCH!!! Christopher James had me laughing til my sides hurt. The musical talent was... wow... Who knew you could play a fiddle upside down hanging from a huge sheet. The food was comparable to a nice restaurant. My review grade A++

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We went twice during the 2013 season, including a trip last week. Both times we got a discount with our silver dollar city passes.

The value for the boat ride, food, and show cannot be beat. We went to another dinner show (Christmas on the trail) and neither the food nor the show compared to the value of the Belle.

Personally, I thought the comedy and magic from Christopher James was the highlight.
I still don't know how he got those dollars back together... :)

3  Thank Parvinator

Been to Showboat Branson Belle? Share your experiences!