“Great show and meal!”

Showboat Branson Belle
Ranked #27 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had a great time on the Showboat. Loved the Comedy and magic part of the show. The meal was really delicious. This was a good value. I would recommend this to anyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,259)

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I went on a Cruise on the Branson Belle and enjoined it so much we returned with the entire family. The vessel itself was well maintained and was designed in such a way that even when it sailed on choppy waters it felt smooth as glass. The entertainment was TOP NOTCH!!! Christopher James had me laughing til my sides hurt. The musical talent was... wow... Who knew you could play a fiddle upside down hanging from a huge sheet. The food was comparable to a nice restaurant. My review grade A++

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We went twice during the 2013 season, including a trip last week. Both times we got a discount with our silver dollar city passes.

The value for the boat ride, food, and show cannot be beat. We went to another dinner show (Christmas on the trail) and neither the food nor the show compared to the value of the Belle.

Personally, I thought the comedy and magic from Christopher James was the highlight.
I still don't know how he got those dollars back together... :)

3  Thank Parvinator
Reviewed January 2, 2013

What a great show! My family and I went the the Christmas Show a couple of weeks ago, and were so impressed! The comedian, Christopher James cracked us up! I could hardly eat because he was so much fun to watch! The food, btw was delicious!!! The singers were entertaining and very friendly! We also loved meeting the captain, Ron, and walking around the deck and the boat! What a great memory! Thank you to all!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We are Silver Dollar City season pass holders and got a great deal on the 4:00 pm cruise on Thursday, December 27, 2012. The meal was great and the entertainment was fantastic. Really enjoyed the comedy and magic portions of the show. The male vocal group was great, just wish they had longer to perform. The female part of the show was also great and loved the acrobatics on the silk banners. Will definitely take in their regular season cruise in 2013.

Been to Showboat Branson Belle? Share your experiences!