“Great experience!”

Showboat Branson Belle
Ranked #23 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have been on the Showboat Branson Bell at least 4 or 5 times before my most recent visit and this one by far was the best I can remember. Christopher as a host, comedian, magician and entertainer was fantastic! The Showman and Janice Martin were just excellent. I truly enjoyed the show and look forward to visiting again on my next trip to Branson.

There are newer reviews for Showboat Branson Belle

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Loved it! The food was delicious & the show was amazing. Would definetly reccomend this to our friends.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My family and I last visited the Branson Belle on Friday Nov. 23 2012 and had a blast. The host, Christpher James was a great comedian and magician. We really enjoyed his humor and were blown away by his tricks! The Show Men and Janice Martin were extremely talented and entertaining. The meal was absolutely delicious! I had a blast and would love to make another visit soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This was an excellent show! Good, clean family fun! Christoper James was hilarious and his illusions was incredible! I would definetly recommend this show to anyone going to Branson.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I really enjoyed the Christmas cruise. We have been on the boat many times, but this was the first time at christmas. I really enjoyed all the food and the entertainment. We were on the boat back in march and I was asked to come on stage with Christopher James. He is very funny and his magic is very entertaining. The showmen are also very talented. Their Charlie Brown Christmas part was exceptional. Janice Martin is incredible. Her talent is beyond words. Our waiter was also very funny and friendly(vern). I have been when the staff is not the greatest, so it was nice to see that the staff were enjoying their jobs. We will continue to visit the Branson belle!

Been to Showboat Branson Belle? Share your experiences!