“Great”

Showboat Branson Belle
Ranked #23 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Loved the show, and the food was delicious. They even served us drinks when we went back in later and the kitchen was closed. Terrific service.

There are newer reviews for Showboat Branson Belle

Reviewed June 9, 2012

My wife has been asking me to take her on the Branson Show Boat for a long time. We finally reserved our seat and traveled to Branson to see the boat among doing other fun stuff.

Although my wife had high expectations, I did not. We were both disappointed. The show was not that good, however, the best part of the whole show was the multi-talented lady from New York (musician, acrobat, singer, and dancer) was very good. The food was not that good either. My wife and I both liked going outside and feeling the wind while the boat was moving. The weather was beautiful. The staff, including our waiter, were very friendly.

I would not ride again, sorry!

1  Thank Ali M
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My six year old niece and I made a spur of the moment decision to go on the Showboat Branson Belle- what a treat! I couldn't believe that she sat, mesmerized, for the entire show. Christopher James and Janice Martin were her favorites. Our captain was gracious as he greeted us, our server, Myrna, was kind and helpful, the food was yummy, the list goes on! What a great experience!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

my 7 year old spend her own money to send us on the boat for our anniversary. the food was good but it was fun to go our and watch the boat while everyone was enjoying dessert. we had a great conversation with the crew. they were very friendly and educated about the boat. the entertainment was excellent. the magician was super funny and just rolled on and on making the audience laugh. the violinist was very good but not as great a singer as she was a violinist and a pianist. the boy band was funny and harmonized very well. we had a great experience and i would recommend it!!!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Don't know about the new show, saw the dog one which was amazing, the food is lots and good

Been to Showboat Branson Belle? Share your experiences!