“Nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Desloge, Missouri
“Nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2010

My wife and I took our 10 anniversary in Branson last weekend. I chose this place because we like most Hampton Inns and it wasn't on the strip (we like leisurely/quiet places). We were not disappointed. The motel was in a newer retail area just 1/2 mile north of the strip. The motel looked brand new and the rooms looked the same. Plenty of hot water for two of us and we heard no noises from the hallways. I think most of the clientel was older, but still very quiet. They had a nice breakfast with waffles, fruit, eggs, muffins, cereal, etc. The staff was helpful to our needs. I would go back and stay at this motel again. Plus, if you are playing Payne Steward Golf Club, this motel is about 300yds from the first tee.

There was only one downside and i hesitate to list it, since it was out of the hotels control. On Friday night, our first night, there was a water main break somewhere on our side of town. Our motel was without water for 6 hours that evening. The staff was helpful and apologetic, but i was still charged full price. No big deal since we weren't really in our rooms much during that time frame.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2010

Great location within easy distance from SDC and The Strip while still providing a good night's sleep

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Oklahoma City, OK
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2010

We had reserved a king room, expecting the amenities we usually find in a Hampton king: fridge, couch, micro. We checked into this hotel (which is WAY off the strip), took one look at the room, and checked out and went to a different hotel. There was no couch, micro, fridge and when we went back down to the desk the clerk told us the hotel 'has 2 fridges' and we might could get one but she would have to wait till the housekeeper came on duty that afternoon to find out. We explained that since we planned to stay 3 days we needed a little more space and amenities then we left. The room was very nice but way too small.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2010

Our stay here was very pleasant.
Due to our late arrival they offered us a larger room and late check out with no additional charge.
The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful.
Beds were comfortable and with lots of soft fluffy pillows.

• Stayed September 2010
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2010

My husband and I made this trip with very good friends. This was such a relaxing location and the city is lovely......and the countryside is BEAUTIFUL. VERY nice new airport that tries its best to be helpful. We plan to go back in a coupld of years. The shows were such fun!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
LaPorte, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for business in August 2010. When I arrived, it was late at night and I had been in the car all day. I know that I didn't look my best but must have looked worse than I thought in sweats and a T-shirt because as I entered the hotel pulling my rollerbag, the hotel desk clerk was telling a story to her colleague. As I approached the front desk, she paused and looked at me, and then turned back to her co-worker to continue her tale as I stood and waited.

After check-in, the room was fine and the temperature was fine, and the beds were basically what one gets in a hotel - not decadently comfortable, but not horrible either. The bedroom looked clean. However, the condition of the bathroom left me with the impression that someone had interrupted the housekeeping staff. There was no soap, and the sink was dirty and had clearly not been cleaned since the previous guest (hair in it, and what I hope was coffee stains.)

Though I was only there for one night, I was very disappointed in the level of service and cleanliness and I'll try somewhere else next time I'm in town.

As others have stated, the hotel is in a nice quiet location away from traffic but still very close to everything. If the bathrooms were clean, it would be a nice place to stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Roanoke, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2010

This Hampton Inn is a couple of miles from the strip, but I found that to be an advantage. It is located on a hill and VERY quiet (no highway noise at all), but inj 5 minutes, you can be in the middle of everything. Actually because of the alternate routes that Branson has developed, you can probably get there quicker from this hotel than the ones on the strip (because of traffic). The staff was very friendly and helpful and made us feel like special guests. I certainly plan to stay here on our next trip to Branson.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple