“Relaxing”

Ranked #9 of 140 Hotels in Branson
San Antonio, Texas
“Relaxing”
Reviewed September 9, 2010

My husband and I made this trip with very good friends. This was such a relaxing location and the city is lovely......and the countryside is BEAUTIFUL. VERY nice new airport that tries its best to be helpful. We plan to go back in a coupld of years. The shows were such fun!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
LaPorte, Indiana
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for business in August 2010. When I arrived, it was late at night and I had been in the car all day. I know that I didn't look my best but must have looked worse than I thought in sweats and a T-shirt because as I entered the hotel pulling my rollerbag, the hotel desk clerk was telling a story to her colleague. As I approached the front desk, she paused and looked at me, and then turned back to her co-worker to continue her tale as I stood and waited.

After check-in, the room was fine and the temperature was fine, and the beds were basically what one gets in a hotel - not decadently comfortable, but not horrible either. The bedroom looked clean. However, the condition of the bathroom left me with the impression that someone had interrupted the housekeeping staff. There was no soap, and the sink was dirty and had clearly not been cleaned since the previous guest (hair in it, and what I hope was coffee stains.)

Though I was only there for one night, I was very disappointed in the level of service and cleanliness and I'll try somewhere else next time I'm in town.

As others have stated, the hotel is in a nice quiet location away from traffic but still very close to everything. If the bathrooms were clean, it would be a nice place to stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Roanoke, VA
Reviewed June 30, 2010

This Hampton Inn is a couple of miles from the strip, but I found that to be an advantage. It is located on a hill and VERY quiet (no highway noise at all), but inj 5 minutes, you can be in the middle of everything. Actually because of the alternate routes that Branson has developed, you can probably get there quicker from this hotel than the ones on the strip (because of traffic). The staff was very friendly and helpful and made us feel like special guests. I certainly plan to stay here on our next trip to Branson.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Little Rock, AR
Reviewed May 6, 2010

Had seen this property on a previous trip to Branson, and knew it would be a quiet place to stay. The rooms are very spacious with a sofa bed sitting area, and work station. Bathroom has a large vanity. TV, flat screen with great sound. Coffee maker in room. Bed was king size with a wonderful mattress. Breakfast was more than expected with scrambled eggs, omelets, and egg pizza's on various days. Fruit, yogurt, dry cereal, waffles, sweet rolls, bagels, and muffins always available. Coffee was great and they was a choice of juices. Hours from 6-10 was very convenient. There wasn't any bus traffic at this hotel during our visit and we enjoyed the "no line" access to the breakfast area. Did not use exercise room or swimming pool, but both appeared to be very adequate. Hotel is located in the Branson Hills area, and is away from traffic, etc., but there is a Chili's and Wendy's right down the road. With all the routes in Branson, we were able to get where we wanted to go within 5 -10 minutes.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
st.louis
Reviewed April 19, 2010

we stayed ther friday april 16- sunday april 18. it was my husband and i and our 2 boys age 2 1/2 and 16 months. the hotel is very nice and clean. the rooms were nice however thee beds are very hard and pillows are flat as pancakes!!! the first night was the worst night sleep i have ever had. but the second night we got creative and doubled pillows and slept on top of the comforter to make do. there was a big group of young boys baseball teams staying there and it was EXTREMLY noisy!!! doors slamming running in the halls and loud talking. but taht probably worked out for us because of our young ones. it did not bother me a bit if they were too loud or jumping in our room. we could hear everything the person in the room next too us was saying including there alarm going off at 5am! but on a better note it was nice to be away from the strip and all the traffic and it was very easy to get around! the breakfast was pretty good and they had a variety and plenty of everything! would i stay here again? probably i would just have to bring my own pillow!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank momof2cs
coastal georgia
Reviewed December 12, 2009

Let's face it...Branson is not an easy place to get around. We had a hard time finding the VC. Things were NOT well marked. I guess they assume one knows where everything is? BUT...these folks were great. Debby gave us her card..and said call me if you need help. I wish we had asked them about what shows to see. Also, we got a better rate dealing directly with the property!!

I believe they had a pool and fitness center...we were just too busy to use them.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Iowa
Reviewed December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend...breakfast was varied and always fresh. Bed was lush and comfy! LOVED the comforter. Shower was awesome! Loved the vanity table. The cable TV was spotty, but we weren't there to watch TV so it was tolerable. The walls were a little thinner than we'd expect, but we still preferred the stay. Even though it wasn't in the "heart" of the city - that was fine by us. Kept you out of the chaos of traffic and was easy to get to from either direction. Very easy on/off freeway as well as offered back roads to the attractions. Hampton has started off nicely with this hotel.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple