“Great new hotel in Branson”

Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills
Ranked #8 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great new hotel in Branson”
Reviewed August 6, 2009

This is a very new (opened in Spring 2009) hotel and as you would expect, everything is very modern, clean, and well-appointed. We had a king room with a sofa, it was very roomy and comfortable. The hot free breakfast was good - biscuits, sausage patties, eggs were the offering along with fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice, and coffee. The eating area was decent sized but was pretty full at 9:30 on Saturday. The hotel is a bit hard to find, it's not real well-marked which might be due to it's newness, in fact the entire area is a new development surrounding the Payne Stewart golf course which also is brand new (opened in June 2009). As time goes by I would expect the grounds to look a bit better as the landscaping has time to grow, but it certainly wasn't dirty or difficult to get around. Access to downtown Branson and the Branson Landing is easy via Hwy 65, and access to the rest of Branson isn't bad either via the Red Route that runs parallel to Hwy 76. We found upon check-in that we were sharing a floor with a lot of youth girls softball players attending a nearby tournament, and we were concerned that we'd hear lots of noise. However, the noise was non-existent - we didn't have any issues with hearing doors slam or voices in the hallways. In all, this was a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank OmahaHusker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Illinois City, Illinois
Reviewed August 6, 2009

Myself, husband, and two boys (ages 9 & 11) stayed at this hotel for three nights along with my parents, and my brother & sister-in-law. We loved the location. It's north of the main strip and away from the congestion yet close to all the things we wanted to see. Just grap a map from the hotel desk when you arrive or mapquest to the places you know you're going to want to go. Quick and easy to get to Silver Dollar City & Branson Landing, too.

The hotel was very clean, and the man at the front desk was very helpful. He even printed off a list of movie times for us when we asked about a local movie theater. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast was great. The breakfast items were kept well stocked ,and there was a good variety of things to choose from. The workout room was large and had a good variey of machines, as well as weights and a balancing ball. Towels and free ice cold water was also available in the workout room. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool.

The only thing I was disappointed in was our daily housekeeping. I made our beds everyday and put our dirty towels in the tub, as did my sister-in-law did in their room . Neither one of us had all of our garbage dumped everyday. One day our towels were not replaced, they took the dirty one but didn't leave any clean towels. It was no big deal and they gladly gave us towels at the desk, but we were just suprised by this. My parents did not experience any of these problems, but they also did not make their own bed. So, if you great housekeeping service there, maybe you shouldn't make the bed for them?

All things considered, I highly recommend this hotel. My sister-in-law and I are very fussy when it comes to hotels, and overall we were truly satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank hotelsnob90
Aurora, Il
Reviewed July 8, 2009

I recently stayed at the Hampton Branson Hills for 2 nights. The hotel is located next to the Payne Stewart Golf Course (nightly rentals available there as well). It is north of the strip and is in a very quiet location which was appreciated. Yet it was close enough to everything so you didn't feel isolated. I had a room on the 4th floor. The room was large with a king bed. The bed was extremely comfortable and had the best, fluffy comforter I've ever had in a hotel. Pillows were plentiful with both firm and medium so you could conform the bed to your liking. At the foor of the bed was a bench on which to sit while dressing etc.

The flat screen TV was located on a corner unit dresser with 3 drawers for storage. A full length mirror was the door to the closet (which housed an iron and ironing board as well as plenty of hangers and an extra blanket).

The Hampton gives you free Wi-Fi high speed internet which I used. I had no issues getting signed on and running on the internet.

The bathroom in my room only had a shower but the shower was quite large. The only complaint I had was that there was no place to rest your foot while you tried to shave your legs. The sink was in a large unit with a granite counter - plenty of space on which to put your stuff and 2 sets of electrical outlets so there were plenty of places to plug in your hair appliances. Each bathroom also had a hair dryer in the room. The toilet was separated by a wall so you could have 2 people in the room and not have everything in "full view."

Breakfast was also delicious with coffee, juice, muffins, eggs with sausage to roll in a tortilla, bagels, toast, english muffins etc. I'm sure I missed something but there were plenty of options for everyone.

The overall ambiance of the hotel reminded me of it's sister hotel, the Hilton. Everything about my stay was relaxing and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo