“Highly recommend Hampton Inn at Branson Hills!”

Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills
Ranked #8 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We recently enjoyed a 3-night stay at the Hampton Inn at Branson Hills and highly recommend it to others! It was a great location ~ out of the traffic and busyness, yet very convenient to theaters, restaurants and the Branson experience. We would definitely stay there again! The staff were friendly, helpful and really added to our stay. Judy at the front desk was especially memorable with her enthusiastic recommendations and information in response to our questions. We also want to thank Bill at the front desk who was another great source of information ~ as well as the young man (sorry I don't remember his name) who was on duty Monday evening, Sept. 24, and recommended "SIX" as one of his favorite shows ~ we saw and LOVED it! The hot breakfasts were delicious and different each morning. We love to stay at Hamptons, and this one will be our preference next time we have an opportunity to visit Branson! Thanks for a great experience, folks! Joanne Z.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Maxine_Wirth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you so much Joanne for taking the time to comment on TripAdvisor! While in Branson our goal is that you remember hospitality because that's what we are all about! It's the people that make our hotel grow. Again, thank you for your comments.

Maxine Wirth, GM

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We came to Branson for a retreat and chose to stay at the Hampton Inn Branson Hills. The hotel is in a great, quiet location...not in the middle of the strip, but easy access to it all. Hotel is very clean, well laid out. We were greeted by Judy, the most amazing desk clerk we have ever encountered!! She made our stay exceptionally good. Room was clean and well equipped...the only complaint we would have is that there are no micro/fridges in the rooms. A fridge is available for an extra charge. I would think that a hotel of this caliber would have these common ammenities, or at least not charge if one is desired. That is the only thing bad we can say about this Hampton Inn. Would definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a mountain view...wonderful!! The king rooms are spacious and well laid-out.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JeffC38
Maxine_Wirth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

I appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I’m so pleased that our staff helped make you have a great stay. It’s even better that we can thank Judy personally. I understand that the microwave and mini fridge costs were of concern; we strive to offer our guest a cost-affordable experience. We will take your suggestion into consideration as we look to improve amenity options. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I came to Branson to find some great motorcycle rides and to take in some shows in the evening. This Hampton Inn is one of the best Hampton Inns I have stayed at, and we usually travel a couple weeks out of the year every year on our motorcycle to travel. Bill and Judy were just wonderful people. They knew the area well, and helped us map out some great rides. Every one on staff was very nice and they all made you feel right at home. We really enjoyed hearing about the Branson and the surrounding area. Our rooms were nice and clean when we returned each afternoon. My husband really enjoyed the hot breakfast each morning. I would sincerely reccommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Branson. We'll deffinately go back.

Room Tip: This hotel is located in a quiet area yet close enough to all the fun things to do. I don't thi...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Maxine_Wirth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

We love hearing from you! I'm so glad that we could make your vacation more enjoyable. One thing for sure Bill and Judy can definitely be your guide to the hot spots in Branson since they were born and raised here. We hope to see you soon! We love having you here.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This hotel is on par with most Hampton Inns: Hot breakfast, friendly staff, clean rooms, convenient business center, clean pool and fitness center. The location of the hotel is conveniently located for access to the hot spots in Branson but, not right in the middle of the congestion. I would definitely stay here again especially considering other options in Branson.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Connoisseur72

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review. Everyday we strive to keep our hotel the cleanest hotel in Branson. We understand that our guests deserve everything that our brand standards have to offer, from clean bedding to a hot breakfast. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is really in a great area! New shopping malls, with Target, TJ Maxx and others. The Rec Center is less than a 1/2 mile. This is off the strip, but only 7 - 10 away from anything you want to do (depending on the traffic). This appears to be a new hotel, is very clean with friendly and very helpful staff. From the moment we checked in to a small issue I was treated like an old friend! My TV channels were sporadic. I called the front desk (Alex maybe) and in less than 5 minutes I was in another room. I would highly recommend this hotel, quiet but very close to all the action!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank hawaiiluver
Maxine_Wirth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for your response! I so glad that even though you experienced an issue we were able to solve this problem quickly. We love having you here and hope to see you again. You are family!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

After the physical cleanliness and amenities I always find the People make the experience. Miss Judy and the rest of the front desk staff was outstanding. I had 8 rooms booked fro a golf outing and she (they) made each of us feel like a priority. They volunteered to make a dinner reservation for us (not easy for 15 guys) and made sure all our needs were met.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Wow! I'm so glad that we could focus on your individual group needs and help provide a relaxing atmosphere for you. We strive for moment makers and always want to keep our guests coming back for more! Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn - Branson Hills for a business trip. After my last experience with a Hampton Inn, I was a little hesitant to book the room, but honestly this hotel was one of the better options when it comes to Branson hotels.

Hotel/Room - I believe the hotel is on the newer side. The entire place was extremely clean! That's a huge plus for me. My room was spotless, along with my bed linens, which made me very happy.

Staff - Judy up at the front desk could not have been any nicer when I was checking in. She also assisted me in book their conference room. She is extremely sweet and kind and immediately made me feel at home.

Location - The actual location of the hotel is an exit away from the main strip in Branson, as well as Branson Landing. I loved the location, as you don't have to deal with the traffic on the main strip every time you leave the hotel.

I loved my stay at the Hampton Inn - Branson Hills and will be returning to the hotel on my next trip out there. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a clean hotel, at a good rate, with friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business